My first 6L

Not too note worthy, but I finally did it. Wasted enough fusings throughout the years that I can 6L via Vorici about 4-5 items. Was trying to 5L, but got an achievement, so I was like....oh well.

I am not sure how to feel about this, but at least I was able to 6L for once without resorting to Vorici.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last bumped on Jan 21, 2017, 2:31:09 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Not too note worthy, but I finally did it. Wasted enough fusings throughout the years that I can 6L via Vorici about 4-5 items. Was trying to 5L, but got an achievement, so I was like....oh well.

I am not sure how to feel about this, but at least I was able to 6L for once without resorting to Vorici.

It's too bad staves suck. 20% light pene and 5% max light resist is amazing,
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Helps me accomplish +60% lightning penetration (from item, tree, and support gem), so maps with EE/light res mods are freebies. Though, ele reflect is an issue. Currently using the East version which gives more shock duration, but I do not need it. With the current 5L gem setup I have, I can now include Life leech gem.....just need to have it be BBBBBR first.

Spoiler
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 21, 2016, 3:07:38 AM
That's the danger of going full autismo with ele pen. Even if you run the accompanying purity to boost you resistance cap, reflect will still shred you. I guess you could just run elementalist for life lol.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
I guess you could just run elementalist for life lol.

That is the asc class that my build is using. :)
- raics, 06.08.2016

My first 6L was actually found.

Years ago when 4th act was a thing of dreams in GGG heads, and farming docks was a thing. I have found my first 6L.

By today standards its pretty much rubbish, but back then I felt like a king.

After all that time I still keep it as a reminder.

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Nov 21, 2016, 3:32:12 AM
congrats sir,
you are not a (6L) virgin anymore :P
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Congrats! Now that you're well connected, you can use the VIP portals that will occasionally pop up when someone on the server is having a soirée. The portals look like any other except for the attendant standing nearby with a tray of hors d'oeuvres and beverages.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Congrats on the achievement.

RNG must like me as I have been playing for less than a year and have 6l 3 items including the chest that I'm using in Essence
, and found one 6l.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Congrats man! I remember when I popped my cherry. Wasn't bought either. After 2 and a half years and countless fusings, I finally 6 linked that c**k sucking legacy lightning coil lol Great feeling right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info