Beta key for my Friend

I was lucky enough to get a betakey and also was able to invite one of my friends who love to play the game.
Still I introduced another friend of mine into the game and brought him to sign up for the beta, but due to the fact that we dont know, when he gets a key and we all want to play together, it isn't fun for us either waiting for him and playing without him. :(

So my question is, if maybe someone can send me his second Betainvite-key which you get for a friend, so all three of us can play together?

Hope somebody is so kind ^.^
See you ingame.
+2 keys for my friends (for playing in party) plz
I just got in because the kind person "mercuryking" gave me an key. Thanks for that :D

Downloading game now - but wanna play with my brother - so it would be really nice if someone could send me another beta key.

Thanks in advance. :D
I want a key 4 myself 1st then we'll talk about friends :))
"
havok585 wrote:

True that!
 ------------------------------------
|I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker |
|... I never got the chance to tell him |
|... he will be remembered.               |
 ------------------------------------
Yeah I agree there are others more worthy of a key then simply asking for a friend, sorry, but we all in the same boat as him and nothing makes you or him more special then anyone of us still waiting ;)
I can haz b3ta?
"
havok585 wrote:

Now that you got yours, can we talk about mine? =.=
never said anybody is more worthy than anyone else?
just asked if someone has a key left and wanted to get some attention, cause without knowing that you need a key, nobody will give you one.

I never said that the key should be given to me and that I don't care for the others. BTW my friend is also signed up here and is waiting, so just wanted to ask if someone has a key left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info