Weird habits

I've got one weird habit, it's waiting life to go on 5 minutes at a time, with slight thrill of knowing there's a very slight, but there still is, that the next name on timer will be mine. I've had it for a quite while, and I guess we all know what timer I am talking about.

Anyone else doing this? I even bought myself a smartphone so I can monitor it while I'm not home, I don't even use it's functions for anything but monitoring and making calls. I rarely receive calls, because I don't want to spend too much battery so I can monitor the timer even more, who knows, the next name might always be mine.
I also keep my computer running about all the time, this one time I had to call my electric company because the weather was stormy and the powers were cut off, I told them that this can't happen again because I can't monitor this timer on this website, and then they just told me that they're very sorry for the event, but it wasn't entirely their fault because, see, there's this storm in town. Well, I understood it quite fast and just crossed my fingers that when I get back online I get to check my email box for an invitation to the beta. I checked. No, it wasn't there, and I was like so disappointed. Sometimes my hands shake at like when the timer has 1 minute remaining, it's so exciting, it's like playing lottery all the time. I wonder if I have gambling problem. This is like gambling, except I can't really lose, anything but time of course.. But I think time is well spent because when I get beta key I will know it immediately and get to test the beta so I can report it's flaws, and make the game perfect, right?
My wifes been nagging me about this habit for a quite time, for about the whole time I've had this. She says I should just give it a break and come to bed, but then again, I'm not gonna get a betakey by going to bed.
Maybe I should invent a time machine and go to future, 5 minutes at a time so I won't waste too much time and get my betakey in a matter of seconds. Seconds for me, hours, maybe days, but you get the point of a time machine. They probably use a lot of electricity, so I would have to turn off my PC or else I'll have electricity bill so high I can't pay it and I will lose my internet connection, and I can't play the game. So I guess inventing time machine is out of question.

edit: I came up with this very clever plan, that I'd start a beta-key giveaway contest, and then I'd rig the results so I'd win, and I'd give myself a beta key. But there's just this one problem, I recently forgot how to generate these keys, so I'm afraid it's not possible. What should I do instead?
Last edited by Glancaster on Jan 29, 2012, 2:44:56 AM
You've earned my friend key, whenever i get it that is.
http://www.rainymood.com/
"
buckets wrote:

I see there's some hope in the human race.
People like you, I really, I really, admire you.
"
Glancaster wrote:
"
buckets wrote:

I really, I really, admire you.

no homo
You two picking out curtains together? Lol.

Kidding!
FFA loot sucks.
"
buckets wrote:
"
Glancaster wrote:
"
buckets wrote:

I really, I really, admire you.

no homo

Admire in a way, in which I'd raise my hat if I'd ever meet you and knew it was you. Too bad I don't own a hat, but if I did, I'd definitely show my respect.
"
Die_Scream wrote:
Lol.Kidding!
Same to you^^
Last edited by buckets on Jan 29, 2012, 3:25:43 AM
I am happy to tell that what I thought to be a rumor, a betakey, is not a rumor. It's a fact, and one just popped in my email box.

I wish you the best of the luck: Buckets & Die_Scream.
I was thinking of making a beta timer time machine which would speed up the 5 minutes to like... 5 seconds. Maybe I'd get a key faster that way and could stop staring at the front page like a moron so frequently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info