Need some help with a totem build

Sorry for the wall of text.

currently i am playing/trying to build a Tornado shot with range totem support. now i thought about doing a Hierophant for the +2 totems. i was also thinking on getting ancestral bond for total of 4 if i can do math right. so my plan was to use Slivertongue for the arrow that pierce cause bleeding. so my plan was to run tornado shot, range totem support, pierce, greater multiple projectiles, faster attacks, and slower projectile support or physical projectile support( i am unsure on which on would do more damage. i was just for the hell of it add in all 3 heralds for some elemental damage and get increase element damage on the passive tree.

passive tree looks like this

when you do look at the tree and on the left side of the tree i am taking some passives that increase damage with staffs. my plan is to run on the jewel slot Lioneye's Fall that way i can get some damage on the bow.
i mainly choose to go with the elemental damage because if i wanted to get bow damage i would have to go to the opposite side of the map which i thought was a waste of passive points just to get over there and only have enough left.

i am also not sure on the rest of the gear so maybe if someone has an idea that works that isn't expensive that would be fun. i am kind of hoping to get a half decent build for the new league next month but right now this is in standard because i got some bow there that i can try with until i can get a slivertongue. currently trying with death's harp which seems ok.

since i am low level currently i don't know if it will work great or even good at the moment.
i would really like some help on this.
Last edited by Whaler4444 on Nov 11, 2016, 5:44:18 PM
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2016, 5:43:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info