[2.4] The Smashing Ascendant|1mio dps|3 ancestral totems|Facebreaker + Rigwald’s Curse|+Budget vers.

nevermind that. i was right about this being an end-of-league build because it is not the most expensive build BUT you gain massive QoL if you sink some exalts into it.

Spoiler

add a lot of damage and survivability. the rings were self-crafted; the boots i had to buy. strongest build i have played this league - but i restarted playing a month ago.

will start with this come next league!

edit: t15- no problem. minotaur ate me though. so it seems to be a good build up to a degree and maybe a better player than me will be able to beat the endgame. i won't have enough time in this league to get accustomed to the mechanics to beat it, i think. maybe next league
Last edited by ab_ on Nov 22, 2016, 10:17:05 PM
Hi, very nice build!
What supp gems u recommend for BoR?
Recommendations as to what to use before getting/instead of Rigwald's Curse? Planning on starting the new league with this and I doubt that'll be too easy to get early on.
just started mapping with a variation of this in breach

gonna go crit staff or crit 1h once something nteresting drops

went mapping as soon as lvl 58 after clearing cruel but it that was way too much "touch and go" for me, exspecially in breaches, so i levelled a bit

pleasant so far - don't expect high numbers tho!
Last edited by Lovecraftuk on Jan 20, 2017, 8:59:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info