That feelsbad when you get trolled by global 820

Have you considered, as there isn't any info of this degen, that they just didn't know? And spoke in good faith?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
There are several different bosses that can spawn there, and without actually entering the boss room, you have no way of knowing who you will get. They all use different skills...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
There are several different bosses that can spawn there, and without actually entering the boss room, you have no way of knowing who you will get. They all use different skills...

Yeah, my guess is that the people responding had run the map before and never encountered non-chaos degen.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Phrazz wrote:
Have you considered, as there isn't any info of this degen, that they just didn't know? And spoke in good faith?

Yep, classic Hanlon's razor.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
you should have known better than to blindly accept the word of random dudes on a videogame lol
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
The bosses vary. Besides, added damage can make the chaos degen also deal other types of degen I think, for example for those bond-of-chaos monsters.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info