That feelsbad when you get trolled by global 820

Don't know what bosses on overgrown ruins do cuz i shot everything on std so I never bothered to learn. So i ask for help in EHC global 820 about what they do, ask if there is any degen. Everyone tells me only chaos degen, well okay then I am CI support, don't give 1 fuck about chaos degen...and goes in rip to degen. Their hits don't hurt me, I died solely to the degen because there is no way for a support to regenerate that fast. I should've done the homework, but seriously I hate this community so much why the fuck troll ppl on global I havn't done anything to them. Uninstalling this game...

Edit: And for the record. I did look up the bosses on both Poedb and on the poe wiki right before I entered. Calculated the hit damage and looked at the skills used to make sure I was strong enough at the time to facetank hit damage, and I was; there was nothing stated there about elemental degen except fire trap which I could handle. If I had prepared myself mentally that there would be degen I've been able to at the very least logout because I've got 11.5k es pool, but I've put my faith in the community and ended up getting lied to. So now I am mad and done.
Last edited by SIQI on Oct 26, 2016, 10:34:03 PM
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 6:07:08 PM
You know what is worse than global trolls? Rage uninstall threads. Happy trails.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
price check for the staff ?
Wait, which one does the elemental degen?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
silumit wrote:

C/o?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
It is priceless, guys.
Spoiler
also, it isn't mine, just quoted it from another thread
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
How did global troll you, the only gimmick the map has is chaos degen. If you were hit by the fire trap it would stop your regen since...you have a dot on you.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Oct 27, 2016, 5:00:36 AM
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Wait, which one does the elemental degen?

Searing bond elemental blood things. It was not fire trap. degens thru 11k+ es 79 resistances on 14% regen like butter.

i'm not mad at the fact that I died. I'm not even blaming the game as you can find no such thing in the original post even tho they should do something about it as mechanics such as that just further pushes the dps/Vaal pact meta.

I'm just extremely disappointed in the community for not correcting false information when there were plenty online at the time that could have. What is even worse, is that the carry I was mapping with KNEW there was going to be those searing bond degen and he didn't tell me when he knows I cannot facetank degen as a support cuz we've talked about it. But oh probably thought it would be good if i went in to keep him better protected so long as he lives.

I play this game to find the communal experience I once found in diablo 2 when I was young; I had met players there that treated me like family in a time where mines was absent, but everyday spent in any online game just goes on to further remind me that society has changed and the people raised today will never be the same as they were 16 years ago.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info