Help Optimising Varunasta Build

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to boost my build a little as I'm struggling with damage and survive ability. i love earthquake but i don't like to use leap slam as my movement ability so i came up with this build as an alternative. however in higher tier maps I'm finding it lacklustre. Anyone got any ideas about pushing it further. I thought about crit but i couldnt see it working with the 5% base crit. I'm currently sat at 23k dps with Herald of ash and hatred and 5.5k life

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQhJC2EMcA2NDc0R1RQgFHEU9hXsHM4j0ySbK1AuUzWSOuE7tjwFPC09Dz38QXRDMUd-Sn1M_03jTipQR1boV5dYY1oaW69fP2BBY3BlTWebaGVo8m8nbztyqXTtdqx343loeu982YIHg1-DzITZhjuGtId2ivCMz49gkAqSfZpqogClNaZXqW6uPq9sr6eygLLctz65Hb02vqfAGsBmwQTDM8T2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHdDeCV45_kUelG6hjvDu988B_yRfPd9WH2SPcy90346_4K_lT-jw==
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2016, 9:53:03 AM
you are 1h non-crit so your damage wont ramp up by too much honestly

your tree can be improved however, you mistakenly put a point into crit chance near RT node, also you need to refund the "staff and mace" nodes because you get only the mace damage, and for 3 points you can get more value. You can refund these 4 nodes and put the points into the "axe and sword" dmg nodes (2 nodes for 48% dmg) or some of the wheels under RT

you may also want to replace WED with fortify, having fortify on main skill is a huge QoL for me
Last edited by epancake on Oct 27, 2016, 4:57:30 PM
Thanks epancake,

Fixed the tree now at 6k life and fortify on earthquake is a much better. thanks for the feed back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info