EXILE, EXILE, EXILE...

It's strange, I didn't even see silent patching, but nevertheless my Zana stopped saying EXILE at the end of the very each fkn phrase. Also it sounds like it was just cut out. I wonder how they did it, there were a lot of files to patch I guess but it all went so fast I didn't notice the patching. Background patching of not-so-important files introduced in 2.4.2+?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2016, 5:32:46 AM
Did you miss the patch they changed Zana's voice actor all together? So its not edited, more like replaced.
Haha yeah I noticed that as well, exile.
Last edited by Romados on Oct 26, 2016, 10:19:39 AM
Me too, exile. I'm pretty happy about it exile.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
"
neonive wrote:
Did you miss the patch they changed Zana's voice actor all together? So its not edited, more like replaced.

Two different things. At the start of 2.4 Zana's entire dialogue was changed, with the new voice actor. Sometime since then there has been an edit that changed her dialogue again, by cutting out a lot of uses of "Exile"...
U MAD?
Still sane, exile?
Deliver pain exquisite
GGG do not cover all changes in patch notes :(
For example :
- when you activate master mission in h/o and there is no place he can spawn portal cause of your decorations, you got now notification about it and mission do not start. No patch informed us about it
- In options, one day they added show folder regarding filters at the bottom, no patch mentioned that, also that Disable Gameplay Event voices in sound options (not a clue what that even means)
- and some more i forgot :P

GGG do not cover all changes in patch notes :(
For example :
- when you activate master mission in h/o and there is no place he can spawn portal cause of your decorations, you got now notification about it and mission do not start. No patch informed us about it
This one was in 2.4.1 notes:
"
Daily missions that would open a portal in an unwalkable area no longer open that portal.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
It's strange, I didn't even see silent patching, but nevertheless my Zana stopped saying EXILE at the end of the very each fkn phrase. Also it sounds like it was just cut out. I wonder how they did it, there were a lot of files to patch I guess but it all went so fast I didn't notice the patching. Background patching of not-so-important files introduced in 2.4.2+?

They don't really need to replace the audio files. They just need to change how much of the audio files are played.

The above is my guess... I have not and will not spend the effort to inspect the files. :P
Certain ones which weren't edited (I think) like "Good Luck with your Maps" are fine. Other ones like when you talk to her and end a conversation its badly cut. So she sounds like "How are your Maps-sss" nowadays.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info