Largest-ever expansion 3.0.0

So we still don't have any clue what this largest-ever expansion is going to bring?

Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 11:44:18 PM
"
JakeCourtney wrote:
So we still don't have any clue what this largest-ever expansion is going to bring?

Where did they say it was heir largest ever expansion? That is hype that they wont be able to live up to.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Read their racing news post.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1759833

"Regarding the absence of a formal race season, Chris explains:

We're currently working on the new 2.5.0 league (for December) and our largest-ever expansion, 3.0.0, which will be released next year. To hit these deadlines, we have decided not to put development resources towards new race technology yet. Despite Path of Exile's popularity increasing with each release, our race season attendance has been getting worse season after season. We are confident that improvements like asynchronous racing will solve this, but the time is not now. I am very sorry to the racing community. I understand that a weekend of races isn't a perfect replacement for an entire ranked season with new prizes, but hopefully it's enjoyable and enough to scratch the racing itch for many players. I'm also sorry about not communicating this earlier, but we only made the call recently (with much internal debate) and wanted to make sure we had some events planned as a replacement. "
Last edited by JakeCourtney on Oct 26, 2016, 1:06:38 AM
Wow... that is a lot to deliver. I honestly don't know what they could do to revamp the game compared to ascendantcy and atlas.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
JakeCourtney wrote:

What we know is it'll bring Act 5 and it will get rid off cruel difficulty.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
JakeCourtney wrote:

probably won't until next year sometime.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Nephalim wrote:
Wow... that is a lot to deliver. I honestly don't know what they could do to revamp the game compared to ascendantcy and atlas.

Like ... at least not fuck it up again. At this point I'd be happy if just nothing would break and no additional major balance issues would occur.
"
Nephalim wrote:

i think maybe you are confusing largest with best

largest to me means that new areas are more than previous acts, some more uniques and skills/supports(more than previous expansions) new monsters...that's fairly easy to do.

They also hinted at something big that hasn't been done before.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
And I'm just here casually waiting for new permanent minions
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
"
JakeCourtney wrote:

We're currently working on our largest-ever expansion, 3.0.0, which will be released next year."

I hardly believe they will deliver, unless by largest-ever expansion means largest-ever content gating, cause so far (ie from 2.0 onwards) GGG rather failed in providing anything but that
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Oct 26, 2016, 4:13:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info