Leveling Leo

Is there more than one way to level Leo, other than his dailies?
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2016, 3:00:16 PM
I suppose you could just fight other people, you get points for every round but it's slow as hell and you need a good build, you can scrape by with whatever for dailies and they don't take much of your time.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
I suppose you could just fight other people, you get points for every round but it's slow as hell and you need a good build, you can scrape by with whatever for dailies and they don't take much of your time.

Thanks for your reply, yes a good build is not what I have, hence it's taking me over year to level him so far and goingggggggggggggggggggggg.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Look at it from the bright side, you don't need level 8 Leo for shit so all of us that are levelling him to 8 are doing it just because it's something to do, it can take ten years as far as I'm concerned.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Getting him to lvl 5 is not *that* bad. You can do it just doing the easy missions, I only do the "afk in sarn arena for few min" and "win one round in 1v1", most players only want the daily and will trade kills, but here and there you do get an occasional dick.

Now, getting him to 8... uhm, not worth the bother. Takes forever and zero fun.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Oct 25, 2016, 2:11:39 PM
It's a slog, no doubt about it. Sitting in pvp queue for hours to get a few points is a time waster. Just be patient and do the dailes. As someone already said there isn't anything great that happens when he hits top level unlike Zana. I'm doing it just to have all of em at 8.
I have only done him for 1.5 months (I totally ignored him from the beginning have no interest in pvp) amd I am about a quarter of the way to 8.
I do him every day though, never skip a mission and I did sit around in pvp queue doing fight after fight to get him to 6.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Oct 25, 2016, 3:02:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info