Perma Onslaught Armour Crafted, ESC. (BiS for aegis?)

Been trying to craft this armour all league and i finaly got an extremely lucky roll.

Pretty much gives you permanent onslaught.

Here is a quick 30 second video of it working on block.

https://youtu.be/YibrxgmokL4

Im really considering eternal the %Armour roll would be far over 2k armour. Anyways thought i would share my favorite new item.

Last bumped on Oct 25, 2016, 8:00:45 AM
At first I thought it was just another useless rare armour then I saw the onslught and was like WOOAHHHHHH nice. However, I would not waste eternal orbs considering:

1)armour is terrible and is part of the reason why life is in a terrible place.
2)melee is terrible.
3)onslaught in the end is only 20 movespeed and 20 attack/cast speed.

There is no way to justify blowing eternals on this for 400 armor but that's just my opinion.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 24, 2016, 1:11:58 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
At first I thought it was just another useless rare armour then I saw the onslught and was like WOOAHHHHHH nice. However, I would not waste eternal orbs considering:

2)melee is terrible.

There is no way to justify blowing eternals on this for 400 armor but that's just my opinion.

Well to be fair it would come out at 2300 Armour with a good % roll which is another 700 on top, which is scaled by my passives ofc.
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

2)melee is terrible.

Well to be fair it would come out at 2300 Armour with a good % roll which is another 700 on top, which is scaled by my passives ofc.

What does 700 armour translate to after passives? Rather, what is physical % reduction before and after the theorized gain? Then ask how much this will help where it counts which is 3000 to 10000 damage hits.

Rolling armors is easy compared to most items so you may get it in just a few eternals or it might take dozens. If you got that kind of wealth then by all means go for it.
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 24, 2016, 1:25:34 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

2)melee is terrible.

What does 700 armour translate to after passives? Rather, what is physical % reduction before and after the theorized gain? Then ask how much this will help where it counts which is 3000 to 10000 damage hits.

Rolling armors is easy compared to most items so you may get it in just a few eternals or it might take dozens. If you got that kind of wealth then by all means go for it.

Works out to 2k armour or 7% estimated damage reduction after passive for that extra 700 flat on this piece.

Seems practically un-noticeable vs bigger hits right?
Armor is shit, don't bother.
"
Nephalim wrote:

Seems practically un-noticeable vs bigger hits right?

I would say for me thats its only noticable vs the big hits as aegis deals with all the small ones, but yeah. On a 10k hit that "estimated" reduction from that 700 flat on a better craft would drop it to exactly that. 9300ish.
"
Aynix wrote:

Blunt but accurate.
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Blunt but accurate.

Perhaps but is it ?

I cleared everything but shaper on this build in the first 2 weeks of the league and the only reason i could not do shaper on this build was the lack of damage considering i was using soul taker (got him to 3rd phase).

Part of the reason i wanted to make this onslaught armour is to buff my damage a bit to try kill shaper with a soul taker aegis build :D

So what exactly is it shit for ? I farmed the guardians easily on it.
Last edited by stormyknight on Oct 24, 2016, 1:50:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info