Can anyone clarify this for me, (Enchant mod)

as u see, this enchant seem to affect my spirits, i asume it works why else would it show up under SrS, i know that normally minions only get affect by gems linked to it, and minion modifiers. but i guess enchants also affect em.

but i would love if anyone could clarify if this mod works with srs, same thing with the shock, freeze ignite enchant also seem to affect srs, but not 100% sure thats why i post here.

thanks in advance

http://imgur.com/a/ec5BR
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 24, 2016, 1:16:33 AM
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2016, 3:21:43 AM
No one ?
"
Raye wrote:
I highly doubt enchants affect minions. Minions should only be affected by mods that specifically mention minions.
The reason you see it on the tooltip is probably yet another result of engine limitations for calculation tooltips and often happens with minion skills. Tooltips really can't be trusted for those.

thanks for reply, but nothing that u said proof or disproof what i wanted to know..

all u said was what i allready state " i know normally srs only get scaled with xxx"

it shows up, so far now i believe that these few enchants does affect srs, and i will believe that untill ggg says otherwise
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 24, 2016, 4:48:37 PM
"
"
Raye wrote:
I highly doubt enchants affect minions. Minions should only be affected by mods that specifically mention minions.
The reason you see it on the tooltip is probably yet another result of engine limitations for calculation tooltips and often happens with minion skills. Tooltips really can't be trusted for those.

thanks for reply, but nothing that u said proof or disproof what i wanted to know..

all u said was what i allready state " i know normally srs only get scaled with xxx"

it shows up, so far now i believe that these few enchants does affect srs, and i will believe that untill ggg says otherwise
just look it up more closely and ask yourself, why there's penetration shown but no damage?
Spoiler
this is because tooltip is for summoning spell but not summons
you DO penetrate 10%ele resists with the spell you cast when you summon RSes, the problem is this spell doesn't deal any damage
and summons don't use your modifiers (except explicitly stated otherwise which isn't the case here) so they won't penetrate ele resists
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
if that is the case, then it shouldnt be hard to fix, cuz as it is right now, it is missleading.

and next time you try to help someone. dont act like your above the people who ask questions.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 24, 2016, 10:36:56 PM
"
if that is the case, then it shouldnt be hard to fix, cuz as it is right now, it is missleading.
Heh, GGG still didn't even add minion damage numbers to tooltips because of reasons stated above. I doubt we'll see tooltip fixes any time soon (

"
and next time you try to help someone. dont act like your above the people who ask questions.
Had no intention of doing so. Just made my answer in form of a riddle because why not?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info