Overgrown ruin boos door does not unlock

Since the most recent patch, the door leading back to the main area of T15 overgrown ruin does not open even after boss is dead.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2016, 11:49:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Since the most recent patch, the door leading back to the main area of T15 overgrown ruin does not open even after boss is dead.

Are you sure you weren't fighting Kalria? It summons a Unique Skeleton when it dies. That skeleton has to be killed before the door will unlock.

So far, I've not been able to reproduce this. Any idea which boss(es) you were fighting when this occurred?
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Are you sure you weren't fighting Kalria? It summons a Unique Skeleton when it dies. That skeleton has to be killed before the door will unlock.

So far, I've not been able to reproduce this. Any idea which boss(es) you were fighting when this occurred?

I made sure the entire room was cleared. I can't recall which boss it was but it has only happened once and since then, I've ran about 20 of them and the issue did not occur again.

Don't know if it was an extremely rare hiccup in the aggro code or other.
"
Nephalim wrote:
I made sure the entire room was cleared. I can't recall which boss it was but it has only happened once and since then, I've ran about 20 of them and the issue did not occur again.

I'll keep checking into this. If anyone else has experienced this and can provide some more info about potential causes, that could be really helpful.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

I'll keep checking into this. If anyone else has experienced this and can provide some more info about potential causes, that could be really helpful.

I will take more detailed screen shots and post here if it occurs again.

Thank you for the prompt reply.
It occurred again, this time I recorded it. I can upload the video if that would help.

The 2 bosses that spawned were: Marchak, The Betrayer and Invari, The Bloodshaper
I thought it was something the totem or animated weapons but I thoroughly searched the room and found nothing - my golem also did not aggro.

"
Nephalim wrote:
It occurred again, this time I recorded it. I can upload the video if that would help.

The 2 bosses that spawned were: Marchak, The Betrayer and Invari, The Bloodshaper
I thought it was something the totem or animated weapons but I thoroughly searched the room and found nothing - my golem also did not aggro.

/bug would probably have been the best course of action to share details to GGG staff about it
"
beegee0 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

/bug would probably have been the best course of action to share details to GGG staff about it

How do I classify a thread as bug? I see tags but bug is not one them.
He means to type /bug in-game which submits a bug report with information that helps us reproduce the problem.

By the way, we've figured out what is going on here and will be fixing it. Thanks for the report and the info!
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
He means to type /bug in-game which submits a bug report with information that helps us reproduce the problem.

By the way, we've figured out what is going on here and will be fixing it. Thanks for the report and the info!

I had no idea this existed. Thanks for the prompt resolution!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info