Shaper's orb

I shaped my first tier 1 map. Now I'm a little confused about the whole thing. Can the map still drop as T1 or only as T6? Which drop rules does it follow? T1's can drop "anywhere" but other tiers only drop in maps connected to them on the Atlas and shaped maps aren't actually connected to any maps of their shaped level.

As a separate question, if you are still filling in your atlas and are missing a map, is it easier to drop it in a connected map that is higher tier or lower tier if you have opened the maps to either side of it?

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2016, 9:34:39 AM
"
I shaped my first tier 1 map. Now I'm a little confused about the whole thing. Can the map still drop as T1 or only as T6? Which drop rules does it follow? T1's can drop "anywhere" but other tiers only drop in maps connected to them on the Atlas and shaped maps aren't actually connected to any maps of their shaped level.

As a separate question, if you are still filling in your atlas and are missing a map, is it easier to drop it in a connected map that is higher tier or lower tier if you have opened the maps to either side of it?

Wolf

Yes, once you shape a map, it will only drop at the shaped level as a "shaped ___" map. Other tiers can only drop in the same "area" as maps you're currently playing, until you unlock it. Once you unlock a map on the atlas, it's put into the pool anytime a map of that tier drops.

I would run the higher tier map. I feel you're more likely to get a lower tier map drop than a higher one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info