Cannot set custom tab name for all items with same price

If I'd like to set same price for all items in a tab (Option: "Set exact price on all items" or "Set price on all items") the name of tab is picked up automatically. That's fine, but the name field is editable, so I assume I should be able to change, adjust the name. If you try this the price is gone immediately and type of a tab is changed to "Each item individually priced". So basically you cannot set one price for all items with custom tab name. It's really annoying and stupid. If I want to have more than one tab with the same price I'm ending up with couple of tabs named the same. Pretty stupid when you want to find something.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2016, 3:32:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If you set a price for the whole tab it will set a name for the whole tab, however, you can write stuff after the pricing. Ie. you can have a tab called "~b/o 1c #2" (Which is what I use a lot of) and XYZ will properly index these items as b/o 1c.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
If you set a price for the whole tab it will set a name for the whole tab, however, you can write stuff after the pricing. Ie. you can have a tab called "~b/o 1c #2" (Which is what I use a lot of) and XYZ will properly index these items as b/o 1c.

No, even after setting up price and confirming that, when I'm trying to edit tab again and change its name, it automatically changes setting to "Each item individually priced"
Last edited by _phlv_ on Oct 23, 2016, 2:08:28 PM
I think he means manually naming the tab that will list your items at whatever buyout you type in the tab name on poe.trade, regardless of what PoE says.
"
beegee0 wrote:
I think he means manually naming the tab that will list your items at whatever buyout you type in the tab name on poe.trade, regardless of what PoE says.

Well, maybe it works like you say. But it would mean it is hidden feature, which completely does not coming from the API of the tab. It's just coexistence with poe.trade which somehow handles it. What I'm reporting here is simple *bug* in a public tab API. Nothing else. I don't need workaround, I need this to be fixed :)
You need this fixed? The functionality is there. It's just a minor UI issue. As there is no actual in-game trading system, the way that the functionality is handled matters very little.

I agree this is more or less a bug and should eventually be fixed. But, for example most everything about BV, excessive instance crashes, delayed animation/effect rendering issues and crashes, just to name a few, are what needs to be fixed, not this little thing.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

No, even after setting up price and confirming that, when I'm trying to edit tab again and change its name, it automatically changes setting to "Each item individually priced"

Yes it changes the setting to each item individually priced. BUT everything in that tab will be listed for the price in the tab name. I promise. I have several tabs named things like "~b/o 1c #3" and the items are listed for 1c on poe.trade. It seems like it wouldn't work... but it does.
U MAD?
This currently works with poe.trade, sure. But fixing it properly in the API would mean it could work natively with any use of the API, not just poe.trade.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info