Can Someone help me craft an all green, 4 slot I item..?

I kinda used up 140 chromatic orbs (10 chaos orbs) trying to get an all green slot head gear... Is there a more cost efficient way of getting it..? :c I'm a returning player currently on Essence League...
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2016, 4:17:43 AM
Try evasion based head gear.
So its nearly impossible to get it using an Armor based head gear..? :c The best I had was 3 greens + 1 red; on my level 23 headgear~
Last edited by Fraeia on Oct 23, 2016, 3:30:16 AM
"
Fraeia wrote:
I kinda used up 140 chromatic orbs (10 chaos orbs) trying to get an all green slot head gear... Is there a more cost efficient way of getting it..? :c I'm a returning player currently on Essence League...

140 chromes is nothing for four offcolour, especially if the int requirement is high. The most cost efficient methods without a shadow of a doubt are to not use a pure int item, to think of another gem combination or to place it somewhere else.

If you're trying to 4G a Hubris circlet, the lowest expected price is with the Vorici 3G recipe (1400 average expected chromes used) according to the vorici calculator. You set the stat requirements, the number of sockets and the desired colours and it gives you a rough idea of what to expect:

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 23, 2016, 3:31:38 AM
Yes, it's all about the attribute requirements of the gear. A gear piece that requires higher amounts of dex is more likely to get green sockets, str - red sockets and int - blue sockets, oh and it's not just in relation to one another ( say a shabby jerkin requires only dex, but only 14 of it so it's very likely to get a random color )

But if you absolutely need to get 4 green sockets on a non-dex helmet i'd suggest to use this to determine what would be the best way to do it :

EDIT: Bars ... said it first
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 23, 2016, 3:32:52 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
Fraeia wrote:

140 chromes is nothing for four offcolour, especially if the int requirement is high. The most cost efficient methods without a shadow of a doubt are to not use a pure int item, to think of another gem combination or to place it somewhere else.

If you're trying to 4G a Hubris circlet, the lowest expected price is with the Vorici 3G recipe (1400 average expected chromes used) according to the vorici calculator (for a 154 int requirement helmet):

I had looked up Vorichi... Speaking of which is it possible for me to to get an all green slot item if I used his crafting bench..?
you can get up to 3 guaranteed green sockets.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 23, 2016, 3:33:33 AM

Imma Trying to get an all green slot, on a 4 slot Gladiator Helm (Level 35, 75 Str)

Can anyone help me with this..? @_@

Craft Type Success Chance Average Attempts
(mean) Cost per Try
(in chromatics) Average Cost
(in chromatics) Std. Deviation
(of attempts)
Drop Rate 0.02615% 3,823.8 - - 3,823.29
Chromatic 0.02971% 3,365.6 1 3,365.6 3,365.08
Vorici 1G 0.20565% 486.3 4 1,945.0 485.76
Vorici 2G 1.61716% 61.8 25 1,545.9 61.33
Vorici 3G 12.71676% 7.9 120 943.6 7.35

And is it worth it to create an hideout with Vorici..?
Well the answer is right there ... the best way is to use the 3 guaranteed green sockets from the vorici crafting bench. On average it will take ~8 attempts so on average it will cost ~944 chroms.
You don't need to created a hideout with a master to invite him/her and use the crafting bench of the said master.
Last question does my character stats affect my crafting chances..? (I.e. I got more Dex = more green slots..?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info