Confused on how to progress in this game

I followed the meta and went Blade Vortex pathfinder this league, but I'm really confused now. I've reached level 86 and have a 6 link chest, vinktars, 8.5k ES as CI. My main issue is that I can't really progress past T11 maps that have pretty much any damage mods. I also can't seem to do uber Izaro as the difficulty is insane. He has wayy too much health and damage as I get 1 shot from almost every attack that isn't a regular swing. He shoots the green shit at my guy (which is unavoidable), slows me down, then leap slams for all my ES. I have tried to complete uber Izaro around 44 times now.

I'm doing okay in terms of map pool but uber Izaro is my gripe right now cause I feel like not having my 4th ascendancy is hurting me a lot. Just getting frustrated cause I picked and learned the class my friends said could do all content. Were they mistaken, or do I need like mirror gear? Any recommendations for a better build perhaps? Thanks
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2016, 8:02:52 PM
I haven't played BV Pathfinder, so I could be completely mistaken here, but...

Sounds like you lack sustain. Are you using Vaal Pact and a Life Leech gem?

Do you have any way to address Stun, such as Eye of Chayula?

What gems are you using in your 6-link? Using the wrong gems could cut your damage down a ton.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
Gana7 wrote:
I also can't seem to do uber Izaro as the difficulty is insane. He has wayy too much health and damage as I get 1 shot from almost every attack that isn't a regular swing. He shoots the green shit at my guy (which is unavoidable), slows me down, then leap slams for all my ES. I have tried to complete uber Izaro around 44 times now.

Izaro does have a lot of health but BV does a lot of damage so you should be fine on that account. As far as his damage goes it is certainly high, but you aren't supposed to tank all his hits with most builds, some can easily do it but most have no reason to test their luck because his moves are nicely telegraphed and very much avoidable unless your char is slow as snail, which is a universally bad thing, Izaro or no.

Another thing to do if you can't just curbstomp him is learning his fights and doing them properly. If you mess the first and second one up he may be pretty much invincible in the last so study the Izaro wiki page or watch some guides and do everything by the book.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
You need more ES.

On my 92 assassin running BV and going CI, I have 13k es using beast furl shawl, which is only 550es chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info