stealth nerf to The Scourge

"
666lol666 wrote:

300%? What are you talking about? The claw has only 70% unless you grab all the minion nodes. And if you grab all the minion nodes your profit from 300% increased damage is meeeh. But don't believe me, test it for yourself. Just create a build, buy the claw (it's cheap as dirt) and impress me. Just post a video of you clearing a decent rolled high end map with it. And of course we don't talk about a build that is able to do it "although" you use the claw we talk about a build that is able "because" you use the claw. It doesn't have to be a twinned core map or a guardian or the Shaper just any decent rolled t15 map. Remember the nike slogan: Just do it!

Telling that claw has 70% damage is like telling CoE has 0% damage.
I already had a necro bladefall selfcaster (my profile is open) before atlas. That claw gives me more damage than a well rolled wand, and on top of that it buffs my zombies and summons wolves, which is nice. I'm not even using one of my legacy vinktar because the build is strong enough.
I can't make a video because my pc is crap but you can add me in game if you don't mind seeing me like frozen when I spam BF over big pack (20-30 fps in hideout.. meh)
:)
"
DarkWap wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

300%? What are you talking about? The claw has only 70% unless you grab all the minion nodes. And if you grab all the minion nodes your profit from 300% increased damage is meeeh. But don't believe me, test it for yourself. Just create a build, buy the claw (it's cheap as dirt) and impress me. Just post a video of you clearing a decent rolled high end map with it. And of course we don't talk about a build that is able to do it "although" you use the claw we talk about a build that is able "because" you use the claw. It doesn't have to be a twinned core map or a guardian or the Shaper just any decent rolled t15 map. Remember the nike slogan: Just do it!

Telling that claw has 70% damage is like telling CoE has 0% damage.
I already had a necro bladefall selfcaster (my profile is open) before atlas. That claw gives me more damage than a well rolled wand, and on top of that it buffs my zombies and summons wolves, which is nice. I'm not even using one of my legacy vinktar because the build is strong enough.

666lol666's point was that you need to get all of the minion nodes to get that bonus. If you just want increased damage, then you could just get damage nodes.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
DarkWap wrote:
can you link me an item which gives 300% global damage?

300% global damage is just for a minion necromancer. Other ascendancies (and even other necromancer builds) can't use it to get that amount.

200% is doable for every minion build, but necro is better ofc

"
Void Battery gives global spell damage close to that amount, and is dual-weildable for double the effect (2 void batteries on a power charge build would give more than 2 of those claws on a necro minion dmg build)

dual void battery with 10 powers (which are a lot and needs more investment than grabbing minion nodes) gives 210+210 spell damage, considering the crit and the cast speed maybe it matches the damage output of a dual scourge, and we're talking about the #1 unique wand.

"
Repentance gives an easy 300% global spell damage for high strength characters, and also ele attack damage for high strength Crown of Eyes characters.

Doon Cuebiyari can give 300% increased global damage if you are a strength monster.

Assuming perfect repentance you need 1500 STR to get 300% damage, gl getting that amount of str. the doon is even worse (2400 str needed)

"
Emberwake and the Taming can give a whole lot more than a measly 300% increased global damage.

I'm too lazy to do the math :)

"
Hidden potential can give up to 250% increased damage, and Grand Spectrum can a considerable amount if you have enough Jewel slots.

hidden potential is a joke.. while GS needs ton of investment just for that

minion nodes are not a waste because, you know, you use minions :)

edit: btw this post was about a stealth nerf :D
Last edited by DarkWap on Oct 21, 2016, 3:54:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info