stealth nerf to The Scourge

the number of wolves is now capped to 20, no mention to it in the patch notes..
and the AI seems a bit dumber making the wolves less aggressive

btw this claw is great and we need more uniques like this one
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 3:52:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
That's just great! They don't have the time to fix any of the broken shit but they do have the time to stealth nerf this stupid claw? Lol, that kind of oxymoron is excatly the reason why almost anything they say sounds like a cheap excuse/lie to me these days!

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
That is such a fucking terrible unique and they made it even more terrible.

ROFL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

ROFL

its actually kind of ridiculous.... summoners technically now have an off hand weapon that isnt purely for ci or purely for low life.

its got roughly 8 minion nodes worth of damage stats on it... can you name a one hand even close to that?

also keep in mind that minion damage when converted is quite literally generic damage which double dips and interacts with everything

the spectral wolf thing was pretty much always going to be a flavour thing rather than impactful. on a level similar to the of grave enchant from izaro
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 21, 2016, 7:57:11 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"

ROFL

its actually kind of ridiculous.... summoners technically now have an off hand weapon that isnt purely for ci or purely for low life.

its got roughly 8 minion nodes worth of damage stats on it... can you name a one hand even close to that?

also keep in mind that minion damage when converted is quite literally generic damage which double dips and interacts with everything

the spectral wolf thing was pretty much always going to be a flavour thing rather than impactful. on a level similar to the of grave enchant from izaro

Does that mean dual wield these + WB is easy 140% increased damage for casters?
I get around 270% incr global damage from this claw and this fits perfectly with my necro build (low life bladefall selfcaster). the wolves are just a nice add to my zombies (aka meat shields) but it's sad they nerfed it without put the change in the patch notes

"
SuperMotte wrote:
Does that mean dual wield these + WB is easy 140% increased damage for casters?

you don't need WB, spells hit by themselves..

edit: this claw is near to broken and those who don't understand it are just copy-paste players :v
Last edited by DarkWap on Oct 21, 2016, 8:41:15 AM
i've played with it after the patch and getting to 20 isn't exactly uncommon when doing faceroll content but then it's not really needed either, and on hard content you won't get anywhere near 20.

side point: you have to support them with the item's own gem sockets and gl having free slots on a summoner. even on a bladefall scourge character i had: main skill on 6l, cwdt setup, auras, movement skills, warcry(ies), temp buffs like vaal haste/clarity, offering- all supported ofc so there's like no room to support the wolves anyway => they'll be crap.
And here I thought it has always been limited to 20. I watched a video when it first came out and it looked like 20 was the limit although it wasn't always evenly split between main and offhand wolves.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
DarkWap wrote:
edit: this claw is near to broken and those who don't understand it are just copy-paste players OR they know what really powerful items look like! :v

Fixed it for you!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Oct 21, 2016, 9:10:50 AM
"
mark1030 wrote:
And here I thought it has always been limited to 20. I watched a video when it first came out and it looked like 20 was the limit although it wasn't always evenly split between main and offhand wolves.

I've had 26 wolves as maximum before the patch

"
666lol666 wrote:
"
DarkWap wrote:
edit: this claw is near to broken and those who don't understand it are just copy-paste players OR they know what really powerful items look like! :v

Fixed it for you!

LOL I'm embarassed for you..
can you link me an item which gives 300% global damage?
and if you're talking about clearly overpowered uniques like reach or vinktar, well, even the noobs can understand their power.. are you one of them?
Last edited by DarkWap on Oct 21, 2016, 9:21:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info