Question about flask recovery speed

Never thought about it and now I wonder... for example, Saturated mod - "50% increased Amount Recovered / 33% reduced Recovery Speed". For the flask with base duration of 10s will it become ~14.93s, or it will be the same 10 seconds with 33% less mana/life restored(33less+50increased actually but you get what I mean)? I'm fairly sure it is the former but still have my doubts... and don't have PoE around to check myself.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 3:55:06 AM
Recovery speed only affects the rate at which recovery will apply. It in no way affects how much recovery you will get, only how long it takes.

This is why there is value between flasks that recover quickly, instantly, or totally over time. A Divine with Catalysed is useless compared to an Eternal with the same mod. This is because, despite a difference in 320 life, an Eternal will recover within 2 seconds while a Divine will recover in 3.5 seconds.

However, in regards to the Panicked mod, the flasks reverse. The Divine is more valuable while the Eternal isn't quite as much. Eternal would recover more instantly compared to the Divine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info