New Daily Mission Block Feature IS HORRIBLE

"
vio wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:
We should all bug report it every time it says the portal is blocked, when it's clearly not blocked, as it had been working for 1year+

dunno which game you played but in path of exile i play it clearly didn't work.

you didn't spend one minute answering bug reports about not accessible master portals and now even want to waste ggg support's time too when they found a temp solution.

Wait what? I for one DID answer people's questions about master portals that were inaccessible (and the need to just shift the master to the side)... and I'm pretty disappointed about this. My hideout has multiple masters who were in great looking, thematic spots, that have had to be moved, fucking up the flow of my design, because suddenly there is a radius of clearance that must be empty around my masters. Yes, my Zana opened her portal directly up against a table, but it was never inaccessible. Now she has to have three feet of empty space on all sides.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:
We should all bug report it every time it says the portal is blocked, when it's clearly not blocked, as it had been working for 1year+

dunno which game you played but in path of exile i play it clearly didn't work.

you didn't spend one minute answering bug reports about not accessible master portals and now even want to waste ggg support's time too when they found a temp solution.

Wait what? I for one DID answer people's questions about master portals that were inaccessible (and the need to just shift the master to the side)... and I'm pretty disappointed about this. My hideout has multiple masters who were in great looking, thematic spots, that have had to be moved, fucking up the flow of my design, because suddenly there is a radius of clearance that must be empty around my masters. Yes, my Zana opened her portal directly up against a table, but it was never inaccessible. Now she has to have three feet of empty space on all sides.

eh, i know. i'm not saying the current system is optimal. but i'm against calls to flood the forums with bug reports until this is fixed. imho they got the message that it needs further fixing already.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Docbp87 wrote:
IMO the best solution is to have the master's portal spawn in their location, instead of three feet to the left. This would look something like the animation when the player uses a Portal Scroll/Casts portal.

And their reasoning for not doing this to begin with is what? Can't be asked to change the portal animations?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info