Sextants after patch

I have been saving up sextants for a couple of weeks that i started using yesterday after the patch was out. I like the changes to them. They are good now and adds much more fun to maps but why are they so rare? They are even more rare than silver coins.

I played a couple of hours yesterday and turbo charged 3-4 maps adding 3-4 sextants/map but not a single one dropped for me. At this rate i will be out of sextants today or tomorrow.

A shame. But maybe i am the only one who thinks they should drop more often.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 19, 2016, 11:34:13 AM
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 9:09:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
By the way, is creeping agony still bugged or has it been fixed ?
Not been using sextants until now partly because of that but... if it's "safe" now ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
kompaniet wrote:
I have been saving up sextants for a couple of weeks that i started using yesterday after the patch was out. I like the changes to them. They are good now and adds much more fun to maps but why are they so rare? They are even more rare than silver coins.

I played a couple of hours yesterday and turbo charged 3-4 maps adding 3-4 sextants/map but not a single one dropped for me. At this rate i will be out of sextants today or tomorrow.

A shame. But maybe i am the only one who thinks they should drop more often.

RNG is RNG.

For me, it feels like the drop rate was buffed again. Who knows.
U MAD?
"
Fruz wrote:
By the way, is creeping agony still bugged or has it been fixed ?
Not been using sextants until now partly because of that but... if it's "safe" now ...

What is the bug? Got that on my ashen wood map yesterday. It's the same moving circle as in malachai's chambers.
Creeping Agony has been fixed.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Nice thanks !

The bug was that some circles were apparently invisible.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Nice thanks !

Didn't know about that. Good to hear.
Sextants after patch: Nice, fun, but too rare.

Guess that sums it up.

More detailed: The individual sextant mods are not very impactful, so you have to stack 3-7 sextants on a map to make it really fun. However, you do not have enough sextants to do that.

There is two ways out of this: Either make sextants more impactful (such that 1-2 sextants already make the map real fun) or make more sextants drop.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
Sextants after patch: Nice, fun, but too rare.

Guess that sums it up.

More detailed: The individual sextant mods are not very impactful, so you have to stack 3-7 sextants on a map to make it really fun. However, you do not have enough sextants to do that.

There is two ways out of this: Either make sextants more impactful (such that 1-2 sextants already make the map real fun) or make more sextants drop.

Exacly. Nice, fun, but too rare.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Nice thanks !

Didn't know about that. Good to hear.

I died to an invisible creeping agony after patch. Posted in bug section. I think they know what caused it. For reference the CA was on a bridge in underground river map.

Edit: Oh and yeah, like OP, no sextants have dropped for me since patch.
Last edited by cdchi1 on Oct 21, 2016, 9:09:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info