Yo china has pay2live.

"
I also like how every hypocrite cries out loudly while it clearly affects no one around here.

Yeah, well, maybe not directly, but indirectly those sweet P2W moneiz might make GGG lazy with improving the actual game. Why improve the game (= hard work), if you can invent easy ways to milk the chinese market instead.

If it turns out that the P2W chinese market will bring more or similar profits, then the quality of the international game will suffer for sure.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Asian people are not as whiny as us about stuff like that... and they are used to it.
So no need for a shitstorm in EU or US ^^
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
cyranorick wrote:
Asian people are not as whiny as us about stuff like that... and they are used to it.

Until it comes here of course!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
cyranorick wrote:
and they are used to it.

If you are used to eat shit, would you not enjoy eating a good salad for once?

Naaaaaa you are used to it, you shall continue eating shit.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 21, 2016, 4:54:43 AM
Confirmed revive coin on CN beta.
You spend a little cash to get an no experience loss rez, unlimited number of times.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Hunwulf wrote:
What I care 'bout, as said here already, is the point when it's going to a merge like the garena servers. Noone can say that this will never really happen in future.
Valid concern, but I think GGG would know how to handle a situation like this. We are talking about GGG here, not Trion, NCSoft, Gameforge or some other bullshit publisher.
"
morbo wrote:
"
I also like how every hypocrite cries out loudly while it clearly affects no one around here.

Yeah, well, maybe not directly, but indirectly those sweet P2W moneiz might make GGG lazy with improving the actual game. Why improve the game (= hard work), if you can invent easy ways to milk the chinese market instead.

If it turns out that the P2W chinese market will bring more or similar profits, then the quality of the international game will suffer for sure.

if the chinese version turns out overly profitable i don't think the quality of the main realm version will suffer but special requests from tencent will have much a higher priority and so use up dev time that could have been spent on "main game only" features.

eventually it depends, if the additional money allows for main realm improvements (additional developers, better servers and stuff) it may even out.

if it fails however...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
CaoMengde wrote:
YOUR "SUPPORT" CONFIRMED NOT NEEDED!!!!!
stop buying supporter packs! :P

glad i only dropped $20

:P

20 cents per month played? such dedication!

Nice try. More like $20 per game played. Or do you want me to send capcom a $500 check for all the time I spent on monster hunter?
"
"
cyranorick wrote:

Until it comes here of course!

... IF they come here. Asian sh**t will never some to our servers :) So why start whining for something that will 0.000001% in next 10 years come here? :) lol

P.S. But still interesting news thx OP :)
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Oct 26, 2016, 12:05:47 AM
"
srt746 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
CaoMengde wrote:
YOUR "SUPPORT" CONFIRMED NOT NEEDED!!!!!
stop buying supporter packs! :P

glad i only dropped $20

:P

20 cents per month played? such dedication!

Nice try. More like $20 per game played. Or do you want me to send capcom a $500 check for all the time I spent on monster hunter?

there are games which you buy once for their effort to have it programmmed and for 3 or 4 patches they released to make it run reliabyly... they will charge you again for expansions.

so basically yes, every expansion should be rewarded with some support if the game is free and has no pay2win that makes you spend that money.

if there is no effort developer wise, a one time support is ok.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info