O, Fate! What are you doing, please stop ;_)

It was a good day, it was a great day!
I finally found it! SIX LINK PLATE! It's uniq! It's not a simple robe, but what is it?
O saint sh**t!
Last edited by Langolier85 on Oct 3, 2016, 8:45:43 AM
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 8:44:08 PM
Okay that is fucking funny.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Oh look, a Divine Orb drop.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
*smooth radio baritone*

The six-linked Foxshade: finest hand-crafted leather for all your Facebreaker leveling needs.

Early-game luxury for the distinguished exile.

*uplifting music, fade out*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 3, 2016, 7:15:47 AM
"
Bars wrote:
*smooth radio baritone*

The six-linked Foxshade: finest hand-crafted leather for all your Facebreaker leveling needs.

Early-game luxury for the distinguished exile.

*uplifting music, fade out*

The only thing I could think of reading your post, was "Galaxy News Radio" from Fallout 3.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:

The only thing I could think of reading your post, was "Galaxy News Radio" from Fallout 3.

Haven't played any game from the Fallout franchise so I had to do some research. Having educated myself, I can only say...

And now, some music.

param pam-pam-param
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 3, 2016, 7:38:46 AM
try using orb of scouring?
my english sux.
Keep that for sure. Still an awesome collector item!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Keep it... they might Fate it someday.
"
Langolier85 wrote:
It was a good day, it was a great day!
I finally found it! SIX LINK PLATE! It's uniq! It's not a simple robe, but what is it?
O saint sh**t!

It's one of the strongest leveling items this game has to offer - I'd love to own it myself!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Oct 3, 2016, 8:48:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info