<F3V3R> Looking for players!

Greetings, fellow exiles!

One thing right away: We are not trying to aim to be one of the big or competitive guilds - we're just a casual guild with currently only few members, who just want to have a place to be and have fun.

Our goals are to have a consistent, somewhat casual playerbase. We welcome both new players and veterans, so keep that in mind.
We do have a bunch of veteran players, and we all are helping out as much as we can.
Another reason why I keep mentioning "casual", is that most of us are having jobs or study along with it (plus playing more than just this one game) - which means, we might not have time to be online every day (one reason why my current Essence character is on such a low level).
While we certainly don't got anything against Hardcore players, I'd say that for the majority we are Softcore players. Not saying you can't ever convince someone to try HC, but don't come here for that reason alone.

This guild really is just in the progress of being built up from scratch!

Our Path of Exile - Guild rules:

Be nice and respectful to other players and help whenever you can.
No harassment of any kind is allowed. Jokes between pals are one thing, but have some common sense and do not go too far.

Do not actually whine and beg for items. Just normally asking for help is fine, of course.
Do not spam or advertise in the guild-chat - this is not one of the trade-channels.
Hacking/Glitching of any sorts will get you kicked out of the guild.
Take items out of the guild-stash in moderation. All of those items are put into our stash out of generosity from our members - keep that in mind.
Stash-tabs marked with (M) are moderated - which means that you have to ask the guild-leader or any of the officers to take something out of them for you.

If you are caught taking a load of items from our stash and/or selling them, you will be instantly kicked from the guild.
Do not scam anyone - neither your guildmates, nor anyone else. This is also a reason for being kicked from the guild.

Thank you for reading!

If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask join Fever's website and ask in the chat or in the PoE sub-forum directly!

Thanks a lot for reading and have a nice day in Wraeclast~

Last edited by Renvenar on Jun 3, 2017, 5:55:41 PM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2017, 12:33:23 AM
Fever Clan overall has hundreds of active members, with many of them active daily - spread out over many different games.

No matter if you got questions about our guild specifically or about sections in our clan; just ask away or check out our forums, if you're curious!
While Fever Clan still has rules about proper behaviour, I would say that we are less strict than some other clans around.

One thing that you have to keep in mind when joining, is that you are required to post at least once every two weeks in the forum, so you won't count as inactive and get banned (even if that happens due to real-life issues, you can talk with an officer about it and come back).
But that's it; you do not have to be active in the forums or the teamspeak every day - we know and understand that everyone has their life to live and doesn't always have the time and nerves for being here.
So, there's no pressure - just be around when you want to!
You are looking for a clan because you want to play with other people, but you ain't playing Path of Exile that much compared to other games? No worries.

Fever Clan covers a lot of games, ranging from all kinds of MMOs to MOBAs, Shooters and more. And since our clan is always growing, you might also just convince people to play a certain game and recruit more people for it!
If you want to join a clan where you can actively help out and make a change, then Fever Clan can offer this to you!

You can also work your way up in the ranks and show how much you want to help and even become an officer! Officers have different kinds of sections to work on. They for example might be responsible for the applications of new people or parts of the forums, or even be the managers over a whole game section.
You don't want to join a clan, that is going to die soon, right? Well, here in Fever Clan we currently have 1500+ members and get new people weekly!
While that might not be too much compared to some really big clans, we strive to become better and gain more members, to provide a fun space for everyone!
Highly wouldn't recommend. They flaunt their userbase because they've been open for years on years. They only have 70 people active in the teamspeak. In regards to the PoE section they're dead, there are one or two people online occasionally. The staff on this teamspeak are pretty awful as well and the community as a whole is not fantastic due to all the drama between everyone. I'm not here to bash Fever and say they're gay etc, i'm just here to share my input and me and my friends' experience with the Fever Gaming Community.

TL:DR
Drama, only 70 active people, lying about their numbers because they have a bunch of inactives, clan is most definitely dying, I was in this clan back when there was 300 active.

Screenshots
Spoiler

This isn't even counting the 'Leaders AFK' and 'Officers AFK' and rooms like that plus all the private channels. There are currently about 15 people in public channels.
Last edited by Kungfuanthony on Oct 7, 2016, 3:33:58 PM
"
Kungfuanthony wrote:
TL:DR
Drama, only 70 active people, lying about their numbers because they have a bunch of inactives, clan is most definitely dying, I was in this clan back when there was 300 active.

Hey there!

I wonder what kinda problems you had with us... I probably wouldn't remember you, since I'm just here since a few months ^^ Well, disregarding that thought though, lemme take this bit by bit and try to answer/explain:

Truly estimating our active member-count is pretty difficult (at least for us from the recruiting team... like, we gotta get those numbers from somewhere), seeing that most of those are defenitely not active daily. I think I've mentioned that in the actual startpost, that most of us got school/uni + work - and by that I don't only mean the few people in our PoE guild.
There's people you will sadly see just like once a week - or people that are around in the forums, but can't get into the games due to being busy. And vice versa, of course. Then there's a lot of people that are pretty much just online in the games and sadly won't really show up on our TS like ever and also don't exactly care about the forums.

Now, I've kinda missed your post by about an hour, but you know what time it is, I guess? Most of our playerbase is from the US and that means that in the next 4-6 hours people will start to show up (mainly for the WoW section, gotta admit), coming home from work and such.

As for the PoE section you are right (also said that in the startpost); we're pretty dead there. I've been trying to revive the section, and before me there have been two or three other people trying this - which kinda ended in a failure, due to mis-communication with the old guildleaders.

Then about the staff... well, I honestly do not know how it was before, I have to admit that there. I've heard that things were more chaotic than they are now, but... personally, I've met a lot of nice officers and higher rankeds (the staff, as you call it). Not like I get along in sunshine and rainbows with everyone, but yanno - you can't get be friends with everyone. There's people you just better stay away from, because you know you will clash with them personality-wise.

And where there's a lot of people, there's also drama. We are trying to always resolve this and help as good as we can... but sometimes you just can not prevent that from happening. But at least we're trying to improve, I'd say. Though there's always at least one side that ain't happy about the outcome.
Also about us dying; I've seen a lot of the bigger clans "dying". So I guess that's a mass-phenomenon.. Then there's our 'big' gamesections like Diablo3, which are dying due to the game going down the gutter slowly but surely.

I'm by the way apologizing, if I sound like I wanna paint a nice shiny picture of Fever there - we're just a clan and we're trying to grow/stay alive, that's all there is to it. And I can just tell of my own experiences and impressions, of course.
If you got any questions or thoughts, or whatever, just throw it out there.
Also sorry for that giant text! >.<
Last edited by Renvenar on Oct 7, 2016, 4:36:27 PM
"
Hey there!

I wonder what kinda problems you had with us... I probably wouldn't remember you, since I'm just here since a few months ^^ Well, disregarding that thought though, lemme take this bit by bit and try to answer/explain:

Truly estimating our active member-count is pretty difficult (at least for us from the recruiting team... like, we gotta get those numbers from somewhere), seeing that most of those are defenitely not active daily. I think I've mentioned that in the actual startpost, that most of us got school/uni + work - and by that I don't only mean the few people in our PoE guild.
There's people you will sadly see just like once a week - or people that are around in the forums, but can't get into the games due to being busy. And vice versa, of course. Then there's a lot of people that are pretty much just online in the games and sadly won't really show up on our TS like ever and also don't exactly care about the forums.

Now, I've kinda missed your post by about an hour, but you know what time it is, I guess? Most of our playerbase is from the US and that means that in the next 4-6 hours people will start to show up (mainly for the WoW section, gotta admit), coming home from work and such.

As for the PoE section you are right (also said that in the startpost); we're pretty dead there. I've been trying to revive the section, and before me there have been two or three other people trying this - which kinda ended in a failure, due to mis-communication with the old guildleaders.

Then about the staff... well, I honestly do not know how it was before, I have to admit that there. I've heard that things were more chaotic than they are now, but... personally, I've met a lot of nice officers and higher rankeds (the staff, as you call it). Not like I get along in sunshine and rainbows with everyone, but yanno - you can't get be friends with everyone. There's people you just better stay away from, because you know you will clash with them personality-wise.

And where there's a lot of people, there's also drama. We are trying to always resolve this and help as good as we can... but sometimes you just can not prevent that from happening. But at least we're trying to improve, I'd say. Though there's always at least one side that ain't happy about the outcome.
Also about us dying; I've seen a lot of the bigger clans "dying". So I guess that's a mass-phenomenon.. Then there's our 'big' gamesections like Diablo3, which are dying due to the game going down the gutter slowly but surely.

I'm by the way apologizing, if I sound like I wanna paint a nice shiny picture of Fever there - we're just a clan and we're trying to grow/stay alive, that's all there is to it. And I can just tell of my own experiences and impressions, of course.
If you got any questions or thoughts, or whatever, just throw it out there.
Also sorry for that giant text! >.<

I've been lingering around the fever community still as a guest, and the community still has plenty of drama, from immature kids who shouldn't of gotten accepted into the clan, to ban evading trolls that come in and play earrape.

Screenshots at 'peak' time
Spoiler

Path of Exile section on teamspeak, like always.

Last edited by Kungfuanthony on Oct 7, 2016, 7:53:21 PM
Maybe it depends on who you linger around, then :P

About those trolls; tell me about it, right. If they change their IP, we can't do anything about it, except bombshelter them until it gets boring for them.
And well, our PoE TS channel never has its peak times, since most - or half - of the time the players don't show up in the channel or the TS in general. Or they show up on other TeamSpeaks~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info