2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

Here are some changes I feel more suitable for Hardcore:

* Grace instead of Vitality
* Blood dance w/ regen enchant
* CWDT Stone Golem
* Swift Killer asc node

This is good for approx 10k es and 1.4k regen when you get hit, bumps dmg by quite a margin, and will provide around 28k evasion when flasks are up. The nice part here is you will go from the high 50's/low 60's evade to 7x% evade along with mid 50's attack block when not on full ES which synergizes nicely with regen when you're in the middle of a pack of shit.

It would be nice to get the Word of Light glove enchantment for another 4% regen when crit, also.

The only issues I see are a great difficulty over-capping resists even with good jewels, and only having enough life unreserved for 4 manual casts of BV for charge generation.

Tree
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Nov 10, 2016, 11:16:05 AM
Just killed my first minotaur deathless at lvl 86 w 37k dps tooltip at concentrated 21\20+charges+fire golem

Witchfire brew boosts dmg a lot, also. Its still rippy, but with that clearspeed it doesnt matter if I die sometimes due to not pressed flask or lag spike. Also, anybody tried another activation skills to swap for bosses?
Sadly, I can't find better dagger for reasonable price :(

Thanks for build!

p.s. I checked your char, seems like it naked, u dont like this build anymore?
p.p.s. sry for my bad English
Last edited by Rerg on Nov 11, 2016, 2:15:53 AM
glad everyone is enjoying the build and the different variations are really interesting to see.

@Rerg i crafted the highest dps ele dagger in the game so ive been playing with that recently on a spectral throw character :)
Last edited by weeprab on Nov 10, 2016, 7:51:50 PM
just ran a lab run n got a really nice enchant on my boot's

nice dagger btw
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Nov 10, 2016, 8:05:30 PM
HI here are my items, and my raw tooltip is only 15k (so low) how can i improve it more?
"
HI here are my items, and my raw tooltip is only 15k (so low) how can i improve it more?

i looked over your build and couldnt spot anything missing. you can get a quality coc gem, finish leveling some gems, more passive points, 6link etc. i wouldnt be too worried about a 15k tooltip it should be plenty of damage for leveling in any tier map.
can someone take a look at mine. I know the neck is trash but even switching it out for one with crit + multi im still only around 14000 dps toll tip with charges on vortex....is the vortex only being levle 14 cutting my damage by that much? (aka over half?)

thanks
"
Jcr982 wrote:
can someone take a look at mine. I know the neck is trash but even switching it out for one with crit + multi im still only around 14000 dps toll tip with charges on vortex....is the vortex only being levle 14 cutting my damage by that much? (aka over half?)

thanks

Levels on vortex are HUGE for damage. Incremental gear upgrades will boost your damage. Damage jewels will help alot. i try for at least 3 damage mods on my jewels
I can't figure out how you got more than 400 crit multi. Your tree has about 200 and the amulet 40. Where is re remaining 160 comming from?
IGN: LazyRock
"
Lazyleader wrote:
I can't figure out how you got more than 400 crit multi. Your tree has about 200 and the amulet 40. Where is re remaining 160 comming from?

characaters have a base crit multi. i get a bit on jewels too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info