Cast on Death Suicide Bomber?

I remember there used to be a Cast on Death build made for 1-shotting bosses and I was wondering if this is still possible or viable to do.

I put together a really rudimentary skill tree and was looking for any input on how to min/max the potential damage.

Tree

The premise of the build is using a 15 charge Discharge Cast on Death on a Realm Ender staff. Realm Ender gives Discharge + 4 levels. Other gear slots will also have Cast on Death setups in case the big Discharge doesn't do enough damage by itself. Basically, you would run in to a boss encounter and pop 5x Doedre's Elixirs, turn on Righteous Fire, and run straight at the boss.

Realm Ender 6L Possibilities:
Cast on Death - Discharge - Empower4 - Inc Crit Chance - Conc Effect - Elemental Focus
Cast on Death - Discharge - Empower4 - Inc Crit Chance - Conc Effect - Inc Crit Multi
Cast on Death - Discharge - Empower4 - Controlled Destruction - Conc Effect - Elemental Focus

Chest 6L Possibilites (Infernal Mantle or Carcass Jack):
Cast on Death - Fire Pen - FireStorm - FireStorm - FireStorm - Culling Strike
Cast on Death - FireStorm - FireStorm - FireStorm - FireStorm - Culling Strike
Cast on Death - Fire Pen - FireStorm - FireStorm - FireStorm - FireStorm (if going Assassin instead of Inquisitor)

Broken Crown 4L Possibilities:
FireStorm - Firestorm - Firestorm - Culling Strike
Fire Pen - FireStorm - FireStorm - FireStorm

Ring Possibilities:
Diamond Rings w/ Deafening Essence of Anger craft
Opal Rings w/ Deafening Essence of Anger craft

Interesting Note:
Wearing a Call of the Brotherhood and taking Avatar of Fire would make this build 100% fire damage.

50% of Lightning -> Cold through CotB
50% of Lightning -> Fire through AoF
50% of Cold -> Fire through AoF
50% of Cold -> Fire through the built in "Cold to Fire" on Realm Ender

Problems:
We need to get our crit chance high enough that we are close to guaranteeing a critical strike in order to bypass all resistances.
Not sure what total damage calculation is at the moment, not a lot of information on total HP of end game bosses either.
Fresh builds all day.
Last edited by DarthPwn on Sep 30, 2016, 3:45:37 PM
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 3:37:33 PM
I'll update this more as I flesh out more details.
Fresh builds all day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info