item quantity doesnt work properly

i got at least 100% item quantity so everymob that i kill that drop 1 item should give 2 right i still only get 1
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2017, 11:59:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You mean you have 100 maps in atlas completed? That only applies to maps that drop in maps. You can still get T1 maps outside of maps.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
http://prntscr.com/cnvtiw

nice try but no item quantity is still broke
"
promico wrote:
i got at least 100% item quantity so everymob that i kill that drop 1 item should give 2 right i still only get 1

And monsters that drop zero items have a chance to drop one item due to your IIQ. I don't see the problem here.
it just doesnt work its wat im pointing out
Are you using a loot filter? Also, are we talking about Item quantity on a map or item quantity on your gear/IIQ Gem?
U MAD?
"Item quantity" doesn't just multiply the number of items you get. It multiplies the chance to get items. So if you had enough item quantity to double you drops, then on average you would get twice as much, but individual monsters could still drop 0, 1, 3, etc... items.

---------------------------------
PS: You are right though that IIQ doesn't "work properly" - it has a reduced marginal effect, like armour or evasion etc...
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
i got 200% item quantity and i dont see any difference whatsoever this is very wrong to say things on items that are not true
also its not even showing in the stats like in misc only the rarity is there not the quantity
"
promico wrote:
i got 200% item quantity and i dont see any difference whatsoever this is very wrong to say things on items that are not true

Where do you get this from?
Why do you think that you have 200 IIQ?

Which items give you that?

What skill do you use to kill the monsters?
What are the full links of that skill?

a) you didn't give any reasonable and useful info to work with
b) i think you're mixing some things up
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info