Getting bored.

How's the Starforge sword? Worth the price? I've been wondering whether to save up and buy one for a kaom's/starforge slayer or to continue making bank for a CI cospri's malice coc build (unsure if inquisitor, assassin or pathfinder, I suppose pathfinder will be the most well-rounded).

BV pathfinder is out of the question, I tried BV and it's strong but I simply don't like the spell.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 29, 2016, 2:10:23 AM
"
That ''phase'' again :( hopefully my new alt will keep me entertained [ Starforge lacerate ] How about you? Still enjoying yourself?
Didn't get to play a lot so far... currently leveling my Hiltless CoC Molten Shell Slayer, planning to do either static strike raider, a hyper expensive bow build or claw based flicker later on... and yes, really. Claw based. Yes I love inferior weapon types. Deal with it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Bars wrote:
How's the Starforge sword? Worth the price? I've been wondering whether to save up and buy one for a kaom's/starforge slayer or to continue making bank for a CI cospri's malice coc build (unsure if inquisitor, assassin or pathfinder, I suppose pathfinder will be the most well-rounded).

BV pathfinder is out of the question, I tried BV and it's strong but I simply don't like the spell.

Did 1500 fusings on it xD no RNG this time it's an excellent lacerate weapon for sure.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Since your bored do you know who is buying up and mass corrupting the entire market of kaom's heart in essence league.

I'm upset they jacked up in price 3-4x in the last 5 days.
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Since your bored do you know who is buying up and mass corrupting the entire market of kaom's heart in essence league.

I'm upset they jacked up in price 3-4x in the last 5 days.

Mmmh I haven't researched it in awhile the kaoms market wasn't an issue with my ''organization'' in terms of the market we have haven't a single clue whos fucking with it lol reason why it wasn't an issue was because most right now from what we've looked up are people just going ES since HP is pretty shitty right now.

So we predicted that kaom's won't really sell much at all in addition the exploits it had from the diviners chest as well sooooo we didn't really care for it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 29, 2016, 3:17:40 AM
"

Did 1500 fusings on it xD no RNG this time it's an excellent lacerate weapon for sure.

I'm tempted for a flickerstriker, what stops me is I'll cut myself if I die with this weapon and, as you rightfully observed, life is in a shitty spot right now.

But on the other hand, I really wanna try it :D

Choices, choices... That's how I know I'm not yet bored with the league, so I guess this is a good thing.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 29, 2016, 3:41:24 AM
The first thing I thought of when seeing that sword was sunder... would that work?
"
FCK42 wrote:
The first thing I thought of when seeing that sword was sunder... would that work?

Sunder requires Axe, Staff, or Mace
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

Sunder requires Axe, Staff, or Mace
ah crap... why are all the fun skills unavailable for swords? Cyclone then? xD
"
FCK42 wrote:

ah crap... why are all the fun skills unavailable for swords? Cyclone then? xD

or lacerate, spectral throw, flickerstrike, warchief totems...
Last edited by Bars on Sep 29, 2016, 4:21:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info