Maybe Vorici's 6link isnt so bad....

I always link and socked my self stuff and i mean always and on avarage it takes for me 100 fusings for 5L and for 6L id say around 300-400 fusings
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 29, 2016, 1:25:56 PM
As for me i am of the unlucky ones that never got my 6l through fusings.

Vorici seems like a nice idea in my case.This,or actually stop at 5l when i spam them,since i think 6l as a novelty,though it takes a lot of my dps away.I mean,who wouldnt want 50% more damage lol XD
Bye bye desync!
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
I always link and socked my self stuff and i mean always and on avarage it takes for me 100 fusings for 5L and for 6L id say around 300-400 fusings

Same here. The most fuse I've used for a 6L was 633, on average I'd say about 350. I know, it's on the lucky side of the curve.

I did use Vorici 6L once, when the masters came out, but it's unlikely I will ever do that again.

I'd say if you plan to link one or max two items in league, then use Vorici (goes for 5L too). If you plan to link more, then never use Vorici.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
So you say the moral of the story is to use Vorici's, although you already produced 7 6links in this league? This makes no sense to me. What are 17ex worth of fusings if you already made like 40-50ex with your 6 links?

I spent 3k fusings on a disfavour in the first two weeks of this league and got nothing and there are other people in this thread who spent even more.
This is a buff.
"
ApE_EmPeROR wrote:
So you say the moral of the story is to use Vorici's, although you already produced 7 6links in this league? This makes no sense to me. What are 17ex worth of fusings if you already made like 40-50ex with your 6 links?

I spent 3k fusings on a disfavour in the first two weeks of this league and got nothing and there are other people in this thread who spent even more.

Yep,this worked on items that would cover a potential loss no matter the exalts i use on them,i got a Starforge drop,bought 2 disfavours,and linked them,same with a cospri and brass dome which had pretty bad returns,maybe i even got screwed there.Point was to not get carried away by good RNG,which happened to me in the moment i needed it the most.

Even though i made in total around 40 ex with these,i threw some on an alt that failed,bought some stuff for this guy,made some skill gems to 20%,half of which ended unused...All in all,got carried away by good RNG.

Without the ones i linked,i would be fine,even if i went bankrupt,it would be fine,since my char will be unafected,think of it as taking a risk that even if it backfires,your money making guy is still intact,then i decided to do that on a crucial item on my char,and RNG wasn't good enough.

Last edited by Kasapnica on Sep 29, 2016, 6:20:11 PM
I've been incredibly lucky and linked a cospri's will and a carcass jack in under 100 fusings... Feelsbadman :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info