Viper Strike / Slayer / Resolute technique / Scourge+Breath

Alternative chest(but i don't know, melee with kintsugi, you get hit a lot):

Alternative flask:

instead of the life flask with staunching. Mana potion doesn't need staunching too. But too lazy to change flasks / don't like to pop up flask every dam pack too.

tree:

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBACefhaeGtLKAlSRR2gxwpTWK8ITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwAdx346luwBpvO3lowQRfP-tjFCDvDlBH5FGw2KLZyBT1b2qMVUsV7Bm0LYMVIPaj73rTfmyMYqwDh5VmuR0FtY2_BnDyRTpC1CPtPzfUen9On3gNtfK00WeAqAc1kti9Nj1h4v6PTeMAXhmO7YMILgxzsbMbraOKI_ZNkiaVFr-XeSgqi08s6Yaz_rpF9FFHMHyNfWSvijgV_bTFwuxvV52qES-1SKZ_7UHIDHaCfXX-Cm20m2qFUtlhrY3Pfnas6hj3MnzZS3jdqDBx6UbKkA==

Liking this char. Namelocking feels like shit, but well, it is different and missed playing as vs.

Damage is good, defenses too. But still heh, if you wanna try it, be knowing that you will feel a bit like shit by playing a skill without aoe, you have to chase monsters here and there because their IA is actually annoying when you have to click them constantly, they FUCKING MOVE AROUND FOR NO REASON.

But fun, yeah, yeah. I think i got spoiled by being able to clean the whole screen without worrying about monsters playing hide and seek with my char.

Sometimes...
Last edited by Crusader_of_Sorrow on Sep 28, 2016, 2:30:38 PM
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2016, 1:37:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info