EA question.....

Any ideas how I'm suppose to do Atziri as Explossive Arrow char...... its kind of unfair... u can poison/ bleed her but not burn :(
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2016, 4:50:11 PM
Slowly.

Not a fan of immunities for this reason. Could be interesting of there was more team-dynamic in PoE with immunities sprinkled around a lot more bosses, but in smaller amounts (instead of "hah, immune to everything, deal with it"), but I think a large number of people (myself included) primarily play solo. Which means sometimes your build just isn't able to reasonably handle some content, no matter how well you build it. I'm fine with certain builds being better than others (kind of impossible for it not to work that way), but straight up countering build-defining mechanics is irritating. Just my 2 cents though.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Sep 27, 2016, 4:36:39 PM
Even if u wanted to play with someone i can't :) 0 fps ! i'm fine with this that some builds are better than others but still... whatever :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info