ATLAS BROKEN!

http://prntscr.com/cn3gyg I have 105 maps completed, which should be 105% increased chance of two tier higher map drops, yet I only have 5% at least that's what it says, is this for real ?
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2016, 5:44:11 AM
My understanding is that it's 95% chance of +1 (which isn't displayed) and a 5% chance of +2.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 27, 2016, 3:49:08 PM
Except this does not work whatsoever, since I'm still getting t2,t3,t4 maps in t13,t14..and so on, the whole thing is a joke.
yes, working as intended, you will not find a T1 anymore, only T2 & t3 as minimum.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
"
Luciana713 wrote:
Except this does not work whatsoever, since I'm still getting t2,t3,t4 maps in t13,t14..and so on, the whole thing is a joke.

But did you ever get a t1 ?

First the map Tier is rolled then the chance to get +1 so if you get a T3 it mean that you were supposed to get a T2 without the bonus. It doesn't assure you to get a tier similar to the one you are running.
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 27, 2016, 3:54:45 PM
No. The bonus is a % chance for map drops to increase by 1 tier from the initial tier the game determines has dropped. Anything over 100% serves as a chance for the drop to increase to +2 tiers. Meaning, you get a map drop. The game then determines the tier that it will drop, for this example we'll say tier 5. The game now looks at your bonus, and determines that you have a 100% increased chance for it to increase by 1, so now you are at tier 6, then if the map drop rules permit (ie. bosses can drop +2 tier maps), you have a 5% chance for it to increase to a tier 7, so the game rolls for that, and you may or may not get your +2. This is my understanding.
U MAD?
It seems you do not know how the bonus works:

105% = garanteed 1 level higher drops and 5% chance to get 2 tiers up. It clearly states that on your SS.

This means that you will never ever find another tier 1 map.
Map drops did not change, so yes you can find lower tier maps. They are however always at least 1 tier up in your case

This does not mean that you will get a garanteed upgrade map from whatever tier you enter.

just look at your own screenshot. The text is clear.
You however expected that with 100% no lower tier maps could drop. that would break the game more then some people claim it is now.

Edit: so yes: this ís for real. Working as intended.
And this is actually a buff to previous mapping.
Last edited by Punica1980 on Sep 28, 2016, 3:23:25 AM
the thing seems to be :

u made 105 maps on the 125 available on the atlas BUT seems u only made 5 with the bonus option...the bonus requirement only give the 1% bonus.(rare mod,corrupt,etc...)
but to be sure of that,need to see ur whole atlas..

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
the thing seems to be :

u made 105 maps on the 125 available on the atlas BUT seems u only made 5 with the bonus option...the bonus requirement only give the 1% bonus.(rare mod,corrupt,etc...)
but to be sure of that,need to see ur whole atlas..

have fun

screenshot says:

"maps drop at least 1 tier higher"
"5% chance for maps to drop 2 tiers higher"

Thus he's done 105 maps with bonus objective correctly.
"
Punica1980 wrote:
This means that you will never ever find another tier 1 map.

This isn't correct :). When a white mob in a t1 map tries to roll a +1 it fails (because it can only roll the level of the map it's in) and drops a t1.

You can test it with 100% completion on atlas and run some t1's.
Last edited by ladish on Sep 28, 2016, 4:10:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info