Who exacly thought that nerfing EXP gain is a good idea?

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
[...]highest is 86 this league and i'm just rotating alts around because i'm so tired of running tier 8s getting 30mil/hr. [...]

LOL!

Dude, you don't even know what being stuck means. 30million/h is a ton of experience gained. Try keeping your interest in leveling once you gain 4million/h at best at level 99....
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

GGG will never answer the question directly, then even before that you have a firewall of purists to get through.

They won't, but they'll edit my post for "antagonising" comments, I wonder what's so antagonizing in a "cruel and M for mature world of Wraeclast", when I just offered a fair share of chaos orb to newbies (good enough now?) so they could go on and buy their progress instead of lurk here and asking themselve why we want to progress to higher levels and try hard content without having cheese builds.
Last edited by Raxik on Sep 27, 2016, 11:51:56 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:57:04 PM
It takes alot longer I can imagine, that number was the best possible.
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
That was exactly the right decision for slowing down the people who like to race to 100, it doesn't effect the other 99% of the players who are happy with reaching 95.

But why are you assuming that the 99% of us non-elites are perfectly ok with taking a build to level 95 and then stopping? Given the time it takes and 1000s of map runs required to get to level 95 I'd be pissed that GGG is slapping me in the face and telling me that I'm not allowed to get to level 100 unless I grind 1000s more maps and play 18 hours a day every day if I want to get my level 95 build to level 100. I said GGG is insane for doing this but they/you are insulting us for assuming we want to stop at 95. Sure GGG can be insane all they want and nerf the hell out of exp from level 95 to 100 but why? It's exactly because of this mentality that many, many, many PoE fans have quit.

What does that say about GGG's view of the players and our love of PoE? I see this as a very negative and bad position for GGG to take. GGG has been accused of catering to the 1% elites and not caring very much about the 99% of players and more level 95 exp nerfs is just proving that these views of GGG are accurate. You also appear to be in lockstep with GGG.

It's no wonder that many streamers are quitting and moving on to other titles and finding "fun to play" elsewhere. GGG is loosing touch with their fan base. I sure hope someone at GGG reads some of the many posts in their own forums and takes a different course for PoE soon. If act 5 is just more of the "we increased the boss fight difficulty of act 4 and then we doubled it" and here's 4 more T17 bosses for the 1% elites to have fun with but be prepared for 5K+ one hit damage it will surely be the end of PoE for me. That and nothing else for the endgame will surely result in a mass exodus.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Sep 27, 2016, 12:08:53 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:57:19 PM
"
muhomorov wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
[...]highest is 86 this league and i'm just rotating alts around because i'm so tired of running tier 8s getting 30mil/hr. [...]

LOL!

Dude, you don't even know what being stuck means. 30million/h is a ton of experience gained. Try keeping your interest in leveling once you gain 4million/h at best at level 99....

Hey I know but 30mil/hr is garbage when your in the 80's ;), I got a fire barb to 90 in the tempest league almost exclusively off mountain ledge which was a level of tedium i'm never going to repeat. I sympathize with the people who think the grind post 90 sucks, just saying it'd be a step in the right direction if you could at least run high enough content to get somewhere ;)
What GGG is doing to clever. It is because of the double experience nerf that most of my friends have not quit this game yet and are naively trapped in this exp system thinking that they are cool to aim for level 100. Fun fact-Majority of human population can be easily manipulated.
poe xyz work a lot better for sellers who are in top ladder, players going to 100 after a week had a big advantage to sell shit because their shop was popping first in poe xyz.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Ya I don't even bother with asking or discussing it anymore. I just simply have no plans to buy a Supporter pack again

In the same boat here, sadly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info