fix your servers ggg

no other game i know disconects as much as this one does iv now lost 3 vinktar square courtyard mnaps maps because of your servers constantly disconnecting me and everyone im with ontop of that idk how meny atziri and uber labs iv been disconected out of and lost now
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2016, 10:48:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yep, that server crash just now on Washington.

Extremely expensive/rare unique maps + server crash killing the instance and all portals is inexcusable.

You can't have content this rare/costly with unstable servers. My friend just lost vinktar square on essence. That's like 160c+. Perandus manor is the only map where the hit is worse. Some players scrimp and save and pool together to complete these for challenges or shaper orbs. GGG needs a better system in place to handle server crashes during unique maps.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Sep 26, 2016, 11:51:59 PM
ya im on esc and ya i almost lost a perandus manor but it is soooo aggravating lousing soooo much currency because of the unstable servers it makes me not want to play because why would i want to pop in that t15 map or that unique map when im always scared that the servers are going to dis connect and im going to lose my hard earned currency and exp
somthing rly needs to be done about the servers

(edited: and like 5 mins after i posted this servers crashed and i got fucking rolled back )
Last edited by darkblazer250 on Sep 27, 2016, 12:13:38 AM
Yeah, on DC servers as well here. Haven't lost anything terribly expensive, but my ping for most of the night has been shooting around between 40ms and 400ms. I think I died on my trapper about four times tonight because of this. Not even to bosses, like I got those on lock-down, but it's to me setting up to kill large packs, ping shoots up, and bounces back to me being dead. If I'm lucky I manage to get my endurance charges up, and some vortex traps down. If I'm lucky.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
its not just the dc servers though its also happening on the texas servers as well
Don't confuse your connection issues with a server problem, checked technical and there are NO reports of DC's around that time that would indicate a server packing in.

And by that i mean it dose not look like this

Spoiler
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Don't confuse your connection issues with a server problem, checked technical and there are NO reports of DC's around that time that would indicate a server packing in.

Spoiler

i can guarantee you its not a connection issue for me when me and everyone in my party all dc at the same time over and over again as well as its not the same peopel in my party that are dcing over and over again with me im joining new partys and im hearing alot of my friends dcing as well as lots of others in global chat tones of people in global all spaming for ggg to fix there servers because they also go down also as you can see from this post im not the only one this was made today and there are allready people here saying that its happening to them and there friends as well
Last edited by darkblazer250 on Sep 27, 2016, 2:42:31 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Spoiler

That's because it's fucking pointless to bitch about it in technical when you're able to immediately log back on. There's no need for support when you are able to log back on right away. Hence, we have venting and feedback. Telling GGG to have a better system in place for when server crashes eat expensive unique maps is absolutely valid feedback. (personally I'd prefer to see content gated by difficulty, not currency/rarity, but if GGG wants to have such expensive/scarce unique maps (and require them for shapers orbs and challenges) it's piss poor service/quality standards to let your servers destroy them and leave your customers with nada - a better solution has to be possible).

With respect to the crash referenced by the OP:

If it's your connection (or something between you and the server) that causes a disconnect you don't lose all your map portals if you log back on right away. When all the map portals instantly poof (because the instance is eliminated) it's a server crash. There are other obvious signs as well (I'm using 3 monitors for my gaming PC and have a U of computers around me for work stuff, on a 1000 mbps fiber - if I have network issues, I know).

Additionally:
- I was in my ho and got booted to login.
- A friend was in vinktar square and got booted to login. All his portals ripped. He was in the map for less than 2 minutes and came back on in less than 1 minute.
- 6 people in my guild were in a 3v3 CTF match and they all got booted to login.
- When I logged back on, there was a massive pile of people standing in town who also just logged on.

But even if you don't believe it happened, that doesn't negate the feedback at all. Your belief is irrelevant. Providing feedback to GGG that they can and should improve what happens to unique maps when a server crashes is what matters here.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info