Finaly i got my first Diviner's Strongbox :D

ladies and gentlemens this is how you waste a fucking diviners box you dont fucking alchemy it you fucking spam chaos orbs until you get perfect mods and then enjoy 100c drops
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
ladies and gentlemens this is how you waste a fucking diviners box you dont fucking alchemy it you fucking spam chaos orbs until you get perfect mods and then enjoy 100c drops
Since you cannot roll "Contains additional cards from the current area" anymore, basically all you can do is roll for + items, and either Cards that give uniques or Cards that give currency...
U MAD?
as rare as arcanist box they say

come on....
"
pichapie wrote:

come on....

This has been about accurate for my experience with them. I'd say I've found about ten Diviner's Boxes and roughly the same number of Arcanists so far this league. That said, RNG is RNG.
U MAD?
"

come on....

thats bullshit ive seen like 20+ arcanist boxes, and 0 diviners boxes ... i did see 1 when i partied but i wont count it cause i didnt even see it or open it... saw cards on ground lol
Last edited by CaoMengde on Sep 27, 2016, 3:24:54 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

As i can see you are not up to date with the Mods you can get. As the box has a "additional items" and a "cards for uniques" mod thats what you can get. Thats pretty good for a Alchy.
"Contains additional cards from the current area" is not aviable anymore.
I found 3 Diviner Boxes so far this league.

I can't complain about the output tho.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
CaoMengde wrote:
"

come on....

thats bullshit ive seen like 20+ arcanist boxes, and 0 diviners boxes ... i did see 1 when i partied but i wont count it cause i didnt even see it or open it... saw cards on ground lol

Welcome to RNG.
U MAD?
Arcanists are in my feeling not really rare. Got 5 in my last 2 Maps.

May the luck be with all of you :)
Last edited by NimrodAut on Sep 28, 2016, 4:18:38 PM
88 lvl around 2-3 days of playing,have encountered 4-5 by now. Just yesterday with a prophecy of 6 strongbox ,2 of them were divinination. Most notable were atziri's disfavour card and kaom's heart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info