Red mapping sucks

did you use a legacy map? because i remember unlocking dark forest by turning in a corrupted map card and running it, no maps below the dark forest tier was unlocked
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
well yeah, i used a square shaped map. I didnt have any other maps in standard, well i have the even older ones, lol.

Do you think that makes any difference ??

If thats the case, I may just go to std and play there I have a much larger map pool then in league, and I could just unlock all the map routes to t15 just by running it rare and corrupted.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Sep 26, 2016, 11:19:12 AM
"
Miazga wrote:
well yeah, i used a square shaped map. I didnt have any other maps in standard, well i have the even older ones, lol.

Do you think that makes any difference ??

If thats the case, I may just go to std and play there I have a much larger map pool then in league, and I could just unlock all the map routes to t15 just by running it rare and corrupted.

Yea it was in the 2.4 patch notes running a legacy map gives you a path leading up to a replacement map of the tier you ran (because some tiers changed for instance running legacy arid lake doesn't fill in the t3 arid lake but whatever tier the legacy one was i forgot.)
"
heedkid wrote:
Bought like 4 maps this league, my Atlas 115/125. Now i'm forced to sell all my yellow maps and t11-12 cause i have no space for reds. Running t14-t15 atm, but my t14 almost gone because t13 are dropping me mostly t15. Out of 2-3 t15 runs i'm getting 1 t16, just did a couple of guardians. Getting bored, probably gonna try Shaper few times and quit till next league.

Not to troll you guys, i'm serious.

You see the problem with this though, compared to other people's experience with mapping?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Wow, red maps drop like 5x times more often than ever before and you guys still bitch about it?? look at the price of red maps. T11 used to be 8c now it's 3c per, t12 used to be 17c now it's 6-7c. Abyss t15 - 15c. Maps dropped in price by 2-3 times and you still unhappy? What the fuck else do you need lol? You will always keep complaining and complaining and complaining no matter how easy ggg will make this game. You are the reason why this game is turning into casual d3 shit.
Making content RNG based is not making the game hard. It is making it a slot machine / trade simulator.

I personally would love if they would make red maps harder, but less gated. Same for Uber Atziri and Shaper.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Sep 26, 2016, 12:18:38 PM
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Wow, red maps drop like 5x times more often than ever before and you guys still bitch about it?? look at the price of red maps. T11 used to be 8c now it's 3c per, t12 used to be 17c now it's 6-7c. Abyss t15 - 15c. Maps dropped in price by 2-3 times and you still unhappy? What the fuck else do you need lol? You will always keep complaining and complaining and complaining no matter how easy ggg will make this game. You are the reason why this game is turning into casual d3 shit.

careful , this really can be a case where two people can roll the same currency on the same maps and get radically different results.

if a player doesnt have the atlas properly unlocked then running certain maps can in fact fuck you and your drops.

for example lets say you are running t13s and have no t14 or 15 unlocked.. but you have the whole other atlas unlocked ( around 90 - 100%)

well if you roll a t15 map drop it is lost to the void ...

there where times where i was getting nothing because of this .. as soon as i bought a map for every tier this changed drastically .
"
xrook wrote:
did you use a legacy map? because i remember unlocking dark forest by turning in a corrupted map card and running it, no maps below the dark forest tier was unlocked

I am only playing leagues.
"
Dr1MaR wrote:

The problem is they are not dropping after many map runs. I have been playing for a long time and never ran into any problems.
I have bought maps up to two tier higher to help and still nothing after days of running red maps.
I agree RNG is like a slot machine but the house is now got me broke. Ran all my T11 this morning and nothing again. Not one single map upgrade in 15 runs and all my T12 are unlocked and T13 with bonuses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info