About 85 is quittin time now

Solo, bought white and yellow maps to complete atlas

bought some t11 t12 for 2 chaos each to get more bouns.

I could run t11+ all day long
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Tempada wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
...the game still fails to challenge the player though anything else than long-ass grinds.

+1, and a big part of the problem is what you say here:

The problem is:

most of the players dont want to run hard content. They can but yet they decide to grind in lower level areas so when they do "hard" thay are overleveld and are safe.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
The problem is:

most of the players dont want to run hard content. They can but yet they decide to grind in lower level areas so when they do "hard" thay are overleveld and are safe.

What? More people would run hard content if it wasn't gated behind so much rng and if it was more rewarding. When death halts character progression so significantly at higher levels in SC or stops it completely in HC, of course people aren't going to run the hard content until they're certain they're overleveled with a powerful character.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
hit 87 on my BV shadow and couldn't find more than a single T10 so i rerolled an alt for the time being
S L O W E R
Guess that explains why "Reach level 90" is a challenge of its own.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Tempada wrote:
"
You have bad RNG I'm fucking covered in red maps.

Are you doing map rotations? Because playing solo and trying to sustain above T11 SUCKS.

You shouldn't be able to sustain over T11. You can, but it needs a tiny bit more investment. Right now I'm steady at 10-11. I have more T9 then I can do, since I find too many T10 and T11+ to do my T9. And honestly I can improve a lot. But since my current char runs into issue when a map has 80% Fire Resistance and Hexproof anyway, I just stick with those maps I have and run them. I might play the T12 and 13 I get later.

And honestly I'm just using a single Alch on all those maps (I only chisel T11, but I only have 2 T11 unlocked and I hate Wasteland). And when they roll 50% Quantity and no Packsize... well fine I run them anyway. With rerolling some maps and using more chisels I could likely get even a bit higher, but that isn't the goal right now. But regardless you get insane levels of maps compared to before. I usually ended up with T8-9 and now I'm mostly doing T10-11 while investing less.
Map drop rates are definitely buffed. No question.
Censored.
Ffs people, just trade for maps. Join rotations. Map with clan mates.

But... But...
"I play solo"
"I play self found"
"I play with one hand duct taped to my left nut"

You're voluntarily adding difficulty to the game, don't complain that it's difficult.
"
scale_e wrote:

"I play with one hand duct taped to my left nut"

Cheers i thought i was the only one who did this.

just watching television while playing just ain't hardcore enough.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
LOL That was funny!
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info