About 85 is quittin time now

I mean cant even maintain maps. have no money. This atlas is shit.

I usually made 91-95 prior ladders.

Think they made drops even more rare unless you have like 100% of atlas complete then it';s like b4 quahntity

For normals 85 is where it ends.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 24, 2016, 9:37:08 PM
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2016, 8:19:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You have bad RNG I'm fucking covered in red maps.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's really bad for self found. You have to trade like a mofo, mooch, and do map rots.

The progression without trade/sharing is very tedious.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Vhlad wrote:
It's really bad for self found. You have to trade like a mofo, mooch, and do map rots.

IDK about that Zana has covered most of the holes i had in my atlas. Im complete up to T9s now and working on T10 and up. And the further i go and more maps i complete the better it seems to get. RNG man. And im mean im getting into red maps too without even fully completing the tiers now unlike when i first hit yellows. That completion bonus does make a difference but at the same time other than that not much has changed otherwise for getting drops.. Everything that worked before still applies for the most part.

Then again 90 is still about where i say ok this build is finished. 91-93 tops and thats only if theres something in those 1-3 lvls that would be a really nice addition to the build and im also still enjoying playing the build as well otherwise its time to see what all it can do in red maps, min/max whatever it needs, and get ready to start up another build to try out and see how it does. I dont think ill ever have the patience for 100. Especially since getting to 95 seems like a bit much for the repetitive stuff. And now beyond 95 is even worse. Nah im good.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Sep 24, 2016, 11:43:40 PM
"

You see the problem here?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"

You see the problem here?

I don't see a problem, I see a solution. Trade yo' shit, son!

Look, I don't have hard numbers on this, but my gut feeling is that for every butthurt "I can't maintain maps" pleb on here, there is some jack-wagon hoarding red maps. The problem, the real problem, the problem that would solve damn near every other problem with this game... Is a lack of fluidity in the market. And this is all because trade needs a big goddamn overhaul.
"
Vhlad wrote:

Zana makes the progression much, much, much easier ... no need trade, seriously.

I am no speaking about red maps, but since the OP is speaking about level 85, red maps are kinda irrelevant here anyway.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:

Zana makes the progression much, much, much easier ... no need trade, seriously.

I am no speaking about red maps, but since the OP is speaking about level 85, red maps are kinda irrelevant here anyway.

This. Have not had to trade or anything any sitting at a nice 72 I think of Atlas bonus. Yellow tier is extremely steady. Red pool isn't the greatest but I am not ready to run red tier continuously after rerolling and using solo self found gear on this character. Will be buying some gear in the next few days and then be cruising through yellows on a budget and red maps won't be much further after getting high enough level. Zana has been able to fill in everything I was missing when needed, which was twice and it was more of impatience than necessary.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Actually, I'd even go farther and say that it's retarded how much Zana trivializes the early Atlas progression.

Why would you go through that dangerous map, since Zana is already selling you t+3 of where you are right now ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
Actually, I'd even go farther and say that it's retarded how much Zana trivializes the early Atlas progression.

When you will hit 90 lvl and all you will have in stash, will be few T7 and T8, even if you run all T5+ rare, you will change your opinion about what is retarded here.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info