Thoughts on stun flicker build?

So I'm messing around in softcore essence league on my slayer with flicker strike stun version.

Here's the important items.

For stun

For Damage

Way the build is working is I stun to get frenzy vs boss to continue flickering.
Stunning boss is pretty hard though and it's only a chance to get frenzy charges.
Stun threshold reduction is probably the most important stat besides damage for this build.
I also think you have to do at least 10% of the targets max life to even have a chance to stun.

I'm also using warlords mark to get more stun chance I'm not 100% sure if it's just stun threshold reduction or actual 10% stun chance.

Right now I'm just testing it in dried lakes and I can most of the time stun voll to get charges with both dps flask on. I'm hoping to get enough damage / stun stuff to eventually be able to stun tougher boss too.

I'm also thinking about rolling as CI with assassin and going full crit daggers and relying only on the rings for frenzy generation. Vs rare / magic / trash mobs I can definitely keep up frenzy without bloodrage for flicker. But I'm not sure I'll be able to do boss fights without going in at full charges from bloodrage. Though doing more damage might make it a lot easier to stun minus the fact that I wont have stun threshold. It really complicated to do the math on it however as stun threshold reduction adds a good bit of stun chance.
Last edited by CalamityAOE on Sep 23, 2016, 7:31:10 PM
Last bumped on Sep 14, 2017, 2:44:32 PM
Hey I did a flickerstun build it's working great look at my Sapound_en_criss character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yerza777/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info