The Kitava's Vortex Totemer Onpants Templar Build (next BOTW?)

Hello Exiles!

I skipped the whole prophecy league, and come back to atlas. So interesting to explore the new changes. I started to play without any idea of build, but i knew I'll doing something totem build, because of reflect and shitty PC reasons.

I found a vortex gem, hyped and put to spell totem, see what happens. Some of essence mobs doing the same. When one of my mate found the new unique helm Kitava's Thirst, i decided i integrate to my build. Linked active supporting ice spells, like frostbite, frost bomb, and arctic breath with GMP. That arctic breath doesn't seems extreme DPS, but its like a clearing frost wave when it's appears.

3 totems with Hierophant points, also can use ice spear as a main spell. I doing non crit with Elemental overload so ice spear gives me the crit to get it always.
With Voidbringer i made my both totems and ice spear to use 100+ mana cost, so Kitava's Thirst bombing always.

I don't know its good for fast clear, but i think is really safety. I also have some defense skills on my other links like a 150% increased AOE and 36 quality enhanced temporal chains blasphemy witch is makes enemies more slow on the whole screen. Enfeeble on CWDT, so i using 3 curse, even i can have 2 in same time, but its working good for me.

Check out my build (if you want):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Baskural/characters

I will be really happy if this build shows in the next Build of the Week episode.

Cheers guys, and stay safe.
Last edited by Baskural on Sep 23, 2016, 12:29:29 AM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2016, 11:26:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info