How strong are the two recent build of the weeks?

A better question would be: Could one conceivably clear all the Atlas of Worlds content using those builds?

Relative power doesn't really matter all that much to me, but if you can't even do the new content release with the latest expansion with them, that's a problem.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I really like the whole adding three volley fires to Barrage to make it strong in multi-targeting while still keeping the single target power. Been having a blast with the build.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I run T8 to T10 at best and enjoy the hell out of the game. I think those builds look like fun and that's what i want in a build.

My question to this topic would be: How many players are actually in a range were they could be compared with a FotM build that can clear Atlas end game?

Or to better put it, how many noobish players are out there who need to be catered as well?

There's more than enough players who don't even know how to make a build that can safely run merciless Lab.

If you're beyond the need for guides to ace the end game then why are you salty about showcased builds being weak? Ignore it and let people who like the show enjoy the show!
Last edited by Scherge on Sep 23, 2016, 5:26:36 AM
"
gilrad wrote:
A better question would be: Could one conceivably clear all the Atlas of Worlds content using those builds?

That question is very similar to 'could anyone clear the atlas even if he did have a build that can pull it off'. It's a goal most players won't achieve with their normal playstyle, if it forces you to change the way you play the game there's probably nothing wrong with requiring a build of certain power.
I mean, it's just a bitchslap after a kick to the groin, insult to injury and nothing more.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 23, 2016, 5:50:16 AM
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
Builds of the WEAK. They are trash tier.

They are so bad that if there was a choice of playing BoTW or not playing PoE at all I'd choose the latter.
Better to just play the same meta-OPOP FOTM build that every other player is playing? Surely the BOTW builds must be trash tier if every third player and their momma isn't using them.

You have missed the point of the BOTW vids. Their purpose is to showcase interesting, creative builds that otherwise wouldn't necessarily get the attention of the community.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info