If it is Retarded it mast be "intentional"

You do know that if you hover the jewel over a socket it will show you what nodes will be affected within the radius, right?

Also, both of the locations you are showing have TONS of Int. near by that will fall in the radius. If you want to use that jewel it can literally be achieved with ONE skill point more.
U MAD?
It does not worck becouse they make it so impractical. Also yes there is a int node but if you look hard inaf you also see just two int sorces aweylable for complition bonus.

This dont look to me like well implemented mechanic. Its not just one skill point minde you, its hell of a loot of them and most of them have directions that weste even more becouse of direction they taking you. My feedback say this is BS and need fixing.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Oct 21, 2016, 4:59:39 PM
Uh-huh.

Just take the int nodes required if you want to use that jewel. I don't like the jewel itself very much, but just make a tree where you have enough int in the radius, problem solved...?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
I use that jewel in that very same spot for a MoM+Acro life-based Hierophant.

what is the problem ?

Problem is in pathing, whole templar area sims mesed up, from start to finish and this jewel just taunting me. So many compromises make my head hurt. I feel constantly cripled and this jewels make it to whole new level.
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:

Problem is in pathing, whole templar area sims mesed up, from start to finish and this jewel just taunting me. So many compromises make my head hurt. I feel constantly cripled and this jewels make it to whole new level.

So you think the entire Templar area of the skill tree needs to be re-arranged to accommodate this one threshold jewel. Huh.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:

So you think the entire Templar area of the skill tree needs to be re-arranged to accommodate this one threshold jewel. Huh.

Yes, you got better opinion or asking becouse you care?
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:

Yes, you got better opinion or asking becouse you care?

I care, but mostly because I think the Templar area is fine the way it is. In fact, what you propose would interfere with my Whispering Ice tree, which uses a Jewel in that slot that takes advantage of having the strength nodes where they are.

There is at least 50 int available in that area that falls inside the radius of that socket. If you want to use the jewel there, you need to path in such a way to pick up the 50 int. If you don't want to pick up the int nodes, then put the jewel somewhere else. How is this even hard to understand?
U MAD?
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:

And GGG strike agen

I cant understand whay that does not worck now.

Thats a great spot for intuitive leap, +1 power, +1 endurance resists, life armor etc from 4 nodes
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:

I dont see how.
first, the jewel is made with mana-heavy (ie, int) users in mind. so, thematically it works.

passing by you get life, AOE, life/mana, power charge, spell crit. its by far the best place for that jewel. when more people actually used multiple of such jewels, they actually used it in the scion/shadow area, which is MUCH, MUCH harder to make work without wasting a ton of nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info