Is it the time to introduce Auction ?At least for standard league ?!

I don't know if you noticed people but Poe.trade kinda sucks:

Out of 10 people few never answer other always afk ...

1.Items there sit for months literally for months 6 5 4 months and even then people are greedy on the price of the item .

2.Flippers did you see the that moronic inflation levels made by flippers ? 1 Ex-1000/1500 alterations few months ago it was 500/600 alterations

Auction will self balance all this issues and prices also it will be accessible to people who don't like trading and vendor every thing .

Prices will self correct by demand and supply. Especially of orbs and unique items.

NO no no no There is not excuse to not have an Auction for standard league:

First Standard Poetrade are dead during leagues out of 10 only 1 or 2 bother even no answer you
Second Standard is not that Competitive keep it to the other leagues but even those suck at competitiveness . Hundreds of Bots are set to work on new leagues .....what you people talk about

What you guys think?

So I've away from POE when they added Premium Trading Tabs and they are lovely and I bought a few of them but another issues that we have is that lot of people quit a lot of items on poe.trade are old added by people who quit long time ago WE need in game tool that will allow to buy these item without other player direct interaction .
This at least will fix afk and ignoring people which also by the way are very toxic and you'd rather avoid the not to mention trade ...
Last edited by mihaimd on Sep 26, 2016, 9:47:47 AM
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2016, 1:53:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
mihaimd wrote:

What you guys think?

No.
"
mihaimd wrote:
Auction will self balance all this issues and prices also it will be accessible to people who don't like trading and vendor every thing.
"
mihaimd wrote:
Prices will self correct by demand and supply. Especially of orbs and unique items.
"
mihaimd wrote:
First Standard Poetrade are dead during leagues out of 10 only 1 or 2 bother even no answer you
Second Standard is not that Competitive keep it to the other leagues but even those suck at competitiveness.
"
mihaimd wrote:
Hundreds of Bots are set to work on new leagues .....what you people talk about

"
mihaimd wrote:
What you guys think?

How do you think an auction house will combat inflation in Path of Exile?

You seem to think an auction house will make things harder for flippers.

You complain about items being listed for months without the seller reducing their price.

You talk about bots but...

This is just all adorable.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
I can't wait for an auction house. The shitty trading system is one of the reasons why I barely ever spend money on PoE anymore. I just don't like the current trading system. Each purchase is usually just me whispering 20 people, one person responds, we party and trade, and then I go about my business. Almost no interaction. What's the point?

An auction house would lower prices, but it'd also make it easier to obtain the items you want, so that's a fair trade. It'd lower ALL prices, so does it really matter if your item is now worth 5c instead of 20c? That 5c would still have the same buying power as the original 20c.

I wonder whether this would have as many opponents if Diablo 3 hadn't tried their version of an auction house.
It's not only standard, on essence situation is the same. Yesterday I wanted to buy remnant of corruptions. I whispered 14 players, only last one answered.
it'll never be the time, because they have said no to an auction house since 2011(and before) and have not changed their mind since, if they wanted to they could have duped one in a while ago.

Hell they were even going to have a trade master but canned it because it didn't meet their standard for what they wanted trade to be.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Sep 20, 2016, 2:02:04 PM
Ah, GGG...The only developers so directionless that they can base everything they do around the player-driven economy, but have that economy based on a trade system that was obsolete over a decade ago.
This is a buff™
Last edited by AkuTenshiiZero on Sep 20, 2016, 2:24:49 PM
OP's first mistake was to mention 'Auction'.
It wouldn't be so hard to realize that he could be suggesting an Auction House.
Everyone knows that won't fly around here because player interactions, D3, bots blah blah blah.
Call it.. In-game POE.Trade with off-line function.
It could pass.

OK I'm out. :P
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
It will never be "time". The devs have said they will never ever put that in the game. It's a design philosophy. You're more likely to convince a catholic it's "time" to introduce witchcraft into mass instead of communion.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info