"GGG considers it impossible for melee to reach t15 "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIcarNdTAFU&feature=youtu.be

rank 25 EHC rip.

When you kill boss it spawn another boss. Another boss use detonate dead on firt boss corpse.
GL playing melee in this map. s( ^ ‿ ^)-b

Also gl knowing what buffs and debuffs are on you

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 18, 2016, 1:21:56 PM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2016, 6:43:02 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
kamil1210 wrote:

THIS!!!!!

Lets just throw every buff and debuff at the top and mix them all up. Same kind of crap with the mods, just a giant ass list that shows up if you hover over the monster.

The Ux is utterly abysmal in this game. Fast paced battle mechanics, rampant and fatal damage spikes, but let's make the UI a lazy, confusing mess, glhf exile! Muhahahahahagahaaaaaaa-*choke*
Deliver pain exquisite
"
kamil1210 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIcarNdTAFU&feature=youtu.be

[/img]

How can you not know/see/hear what buffs and debuffs you have? Fine,the debuff part i might understand...not for 25th ehc spot tho. But buffs? i mean unless one has purchased the character,or used a pocket chinaman,he should be quite aware of what buffs his character have.

But overall,yeah,the buff/debuff display part of the UI really could use a revamp,right now it's just these gigantic icons all clustered together to a point where you don't look at them simply because it's of no use for any sort of detailed feedback,even more so since most stuff can be visually seen or/and are quite well audible.
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Sep 18, 2016, 2:07:45 PM
Well deserved. Mindless running in and facetanking without any thoughts.

Nothing more to say :P
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

That was incredibly unfair. One of the things which has bugged me the most throughout the years: every new league, GGG releases something which kills you unavoidably if you don't have prior information - and they give no information about it. It made me quit the game for well over a year at one point.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Astarte911 wrote:
Well deserved. Mindless running in and facetanking without any thoughts.

Nothing more to say :P

Maybe, but DD on bosses is just a ridiculous mechanic.

Even in D2 that wasn't possible.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Every new map on the atlas, where i didnt know the boss i just alt+regal'd and then i went into the boss room and placed a decoy totem (or A-Protector) to observe what the bosses are capaple of doing.

So yea, i think this is a well deserved death. We have enough tools, yet people decide to go with some meta shit and facetanking every biatch.

I'll just repeat: well deserved :P
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
Astarte911 wrote:
Every new map on the atlas, where i didnt know the boss i just alt+regal'd and then i went into the boss room and placed a decoy totem (or A-Protector) to observe what the bosses are capaple of doing.

So yea, i think this is a well deserved death. We have enough tools, yet people decide to go with some meta shit and facetanking every biatch.

And I repeat: totally dumb mechanic. And tools or not, really hard to avoid here, at least for close combat builds
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Sep 18, 2016, 2:32:26 PM
"
Astarte911 wrote:

Uh but the way he died here was that he killed a first version of the boss, 2nd version of the boss spawned instantly and detonated the corpse of his first version.

At least that is what I saw from the video, I could be wrong?

How are you supposed to deal with that exactly, you kill a monster and a new monster spawns and instantly detonates the corpse of the monster you killed.

I know a ranged character could deal with it, but how do you propose a real melee character should approach this situation?
Are we expected to finish off bosses from range just in case they might do this and 1 shot us now?
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Inb4 "use your melee totem, bro"

/rolls-eyes

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info