Mastadoom's [Guardian] LowLife Summon Raging Spirits

Hi guys, this is a build guild for my Low Life Summon Raging Spirits Character.

This Build is HardCore Viable, Atziri Viable and Uber Lab Viable.

Design Ideas
After seeing all of the Guardian builds used as aura bots, I got thinking about how I can use the power of guardian to solo clear maps. I came up with going SRS and using the auras to buff the SRS to do maximum damage.

Gear

Only the Pledge of Hands need to be linked, the Shav's being linked has no impact.

Sub out Multistrike and Melee splash for bosses and mapping.

For flasks, I would recommend rumi's, all the other flasks are up to you. Taste of Hate is 100% not needed.

auras
https://poe.mikelat.com/#mMRU0MCd/RISn.u/xB3l.6d=/EUe.Vh
I use Purity of Elements to make gearing much easier, but if you have super good gear feel free to drop that for what ever you want.

Expect to use a bit of chromes going for these colors.

For gear you want a Pledge of Hands for your staff, this will let you get an easy 6l. On top of the powerful Spell Echo effect it doubles your mana pool, this is extremely important for sustaining the casting cost of the SRS. As well as being a guardian, the more flat mana we can reserve the more ES we can get.

skill tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAPuBAcI9A18ES0RUBbzFy8YPBhWGF0ZihqPGyUdFB2qHb4i9CY8KPoqUyycL28vnTLRM4c1uTzvQ8hFR0WdRnFJUUmxS65Ms05STwRTUlXWV8lakVugXIpfKl-wYpVk52jyakNqrGvbbAttGW-ecLt8DnyDfRh-bH_GgKSA4ILHgwmExY9Gj_qSK5MnmK2a4Jswm7WhL6UYpwinK6dVqH2t8bJwtAy9J76KwFTAZsHFwzrKSsrT0_vXatfP2CTZE9lb4YjpAuq66-Tr7uwY7IrviPDV9tr5N_no-tL7Cf0A_kk=

We take no bandit rewards but if you wanted to, you could take cast speed in cruel

You will notice on this skill tree that we pick up some interesting nodes. The first of these nodes being Zealot's Oath. We take this node because due to the guardian ascendancy we get some Life regen from the auras we cast. As well as that some of the mana regen nodes we take are also bundled with life regen. This gives ~500 passive ES regen a second, and then when the "Time of Need" Procs, we go to ~3200 ES regen a second, but only for 1 second.

As well as Zealot's Oath, we also pickup Elemental Equilibrium, this is a way to buff our SRS without another aura. We use orb of storms to proc the EE on harder mods, and due to the hatred aura, anger aura and Added Fire we use with our SRS, all of those elemental effects become 50% better.

Also something to mention is that the Bastion of Hope node from the ascendancy makes us pretty much stun immune, meaning we only have to worry about freezes.

skills

I know most builds use Flesh offering, but I really like the chaos damage buff from Spirit Offering on the SRS for melting single targets. To get the Offering up agains bosses we use Desecrate to spawn corpses.

We also use Vaal Discipline for emergencies to become unkillable during the duration.

Last edited by mastadoom4 on Sep 17, 2016, 6:43:16 PM
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2016, 6:30:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info