Ancestral Warchief MTX

Hello, I was wondering if any of the totem microtransactions affected the skill gem Ancestral Warchief.

Thank you for your time!

p.s. I LOVE GGG as a company. Ethan on the support staff was very helpful and was very responsive and timely with the issue that I had. Not many companies have that level of customer service. Thank you
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2018, 2:39:43 AM
I've PM'ed you regarding this.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
I've PM'ed you regarding this.

Ugh why would you not respond publicly about this? Others are interested.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
srsly, why not make this info public...
As far as I know, no. The majority of the Totem skin MTX only work on Spell Totem or Ranged Attack Totem. The Ghostflame Flame Totem obviously works on Flame Totem only. Because of the unique animation involved with the Warchief totems, I doubt we will see the current totem skins working with them any time soon. That said... Some Warchief MTXs would be sickkk.
U MAD?
Yeah, thats the Info I was after. Why is that PMed?

A skin for Warchief would be so sweet. So any Infos on that??????
If you think about the question "do any MTXs affect skill X?", naturally the answer to that question can change over time as more MTXs are added. People have a habit of searching the forum for answers to questions and often neglect to check the date when doing so.

Nobody could expect Gary to make a note of every post where he answers a question like this and keep them updated, so he decided not to publicly post his answer to avoid accidentally misleading people in the future. I don't think that's a particularly unreasonable thing to do tbh.

If you have a question then you're welcome to ask it, and there's other resources available to you such as the page on the wiki. The wiki pages make a note of relevant MTXs, so as it currently doesn't mention any I assume no MTXs currently affect Ancestral Warchief.

I understand being curious about the answer, but criticism of his post is unwarranted.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Oct 7, 2016, 5:07:40 AM
"
Sarno wrote:
If you think about the question "do any MTXs affect skill X?", naturally the answer to that question can change over time as more MTXs are added. People have a habit of searching the forum for answers to questions and often neglect to check the date when doing so.

Nobody could expect Gary to make a note of every post where he answers a question like this and keep them updated, so he decided not to publicly post his answer to avoid accidentally misleading people in the future. I don't think that's a particularly unreasonable thing to do tbh.

If you have a question then you're welcome to ask it, and there's other resources available to you such as the page on the wiki. The wiki pages make a note of relevant MTXs, so as it currently doesn't mention any I assume no MTXs currently affect Ancestral Warchief.

I understand being curious about the answer, but criticism of his post is unwarranted.

The problem is that support does this kind of thing CONSTANTLY. Questions like "Can I use a flask macro" get replied to via PM, when the answer SHOULD be given to everyone.
U MAD?
Well, it's been almost a year by now. So i would like a update. There is any MTX for Warchief right now or any foreseen to 3.0 update?

BTW, some nice ideia for new MTX:
steampunk ancestral warchief protector
Last edited by Ziul on Jul 21, 2017, 4:12:39 PM
"
Sarno wrote:

While I understand your point, the problem is that the wiki relies on citations in the forums (such as this post). A simple "not now, but perhaps in the future" wouldn't be misinterpreted based on the date.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info