[Help] Cast on crit build with Elem Equi and curses

Hello,
First, I'm a bit noob, even if I have something like 500 hours in POE, I still don't have a youtube clear speed so this is why I request your help, and sorry for bad english.
I want to make a cast on crit build with Elemental Equilibrum and Elemental Overload but I have some trouble with the passive skill tree and spell choice so I need some advice. Here is what I want to do :

1) Casting a lighting spell with Elemental Focus Support so there is no Elemental Status Ailments (maybe storm call or shock nova with totem). After I can use my boost from Inquisitor (100% crit chance against ennemy without Elemental Status Ailments).

2)With a first 5 links, I can cast 2 curses with flammability and frostbite. The curses are linked to Curse on Hit with increase duration support and Ground Slam. Or Leap slam and increase AOE ?

3) With another 5 links, I have my cast on crit setup with : an attack, cast on crit and 2 spells (cold or fire spell). I was thinking about firestorm and vortex with more AOE support. But I don't know what attack I should pick, maybe also Ground Slame ? Maybe I could use Ice crash because I have some elemental damage boost on my tree but I don't know if it's fast enough.

For defence, I use energy shield with chaos innoculation and armour.

My skill tree : poeurl.com/Mes

I never did a cast on crit build so i'm not sure if my skill tree is good (probably not ), but here is what I think about my tree :
-About Crit chance, I wanna be able to crit every 500ms, so maybe I don't have enough crit chance, but I can have also too much crit chance ! So I think I may be able to crit without Smashing Strike and take more ES.
-About ES regen, I never played a full ES char but I feel like I really need ES regen so I took Combat Stamina, what do you think about it ?

And finally, here is some noob gear I will use :

I don't have good ES belt, good Diamond ring with ES and res or good ES Gloves too, but I will buy some cheap gear on POE trade (I have 0 ex).
But I have trouble to find Armor and ES, I wanted to do ES/armor but I can't ! Do you think ES alone is enough ?
I also have rat's nest but I need ES... But I lack of crit chance !

So what do you think guys ? What should I change on my passive skill tree and spells ? Thank you !

EDIT : Sorry I quote myself when I wanted to edit. I said I wanted armor but I don't have a lot of armor on my passive skill tree, that is also a big problem
Last edited by Zulhuky on Sep 16, 2016, 12:28:25 PM
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2016, 12:36:56 PM
"
Zulhuky wrote:
Hello,
First, I'm a bit noob, even if I have something like 500 hours in POE, I still don't have a youtube clear speed so this is why I request your help, and sorry for bad english.
I want to make a cast on crit build with Elemental Equilibrum and Elemental Overload but I have some trouble with the passive skill tree and spell choice so I need some advice. Here is what I want to do :

1) Casting a lighting spell with Elemental Status Ailments so there is no Elemental Status Ailments (maybe storm call or shock nova with totem). After I can use my boost from Inquisitor (100% crit chance against ennemy without Elemental Status Ailments).

2)With a first 5 links, I can cast 2 curses with flammability and frostbite. The curses are linked to Curse on Hit with increase duration support and Ground Slam. Or Leap slam and increase AOE ?

3) With another 5 links, I have my cast on crit setup with : an attack, cast on crit and 2 spells (cold or fire spell). I was thinking about firestorm and vortex with more AOE support. But I don't know what attack I should pick, maybe also Ground Slame ? Maybe I could use Ice crash because I have some elemental damage boost on my tree but I don't know if it's fast enough.

Bonus for my curses : 4 link with leap slam, curse on hit and my 2 curses.

For defence, I use energy shield with chaos innoculation and armour.

My skill tree : poeurl.com/Mes

I never did a cast on crit build so i'm not sure if my skill tree is good (probably not ), but here is what I think about my tree :
-About Crit chance, I wanna be able to crit every 500ms, so maybe I don't have enough crit chance, but I can have also too much crit chance ! So I think I may be able to crit without Smashing Strike and take more ES.
-About ES regen, I never played a full ES char but I feel like I really need ES regen so I took Combat Stamina, what do you think about it ?

And finally, here is some noob gear I will use :

I don't have good ES belt, good Diamond ring with ES and res or good ES Gloves too, but I will buy some cheap gear on POE trade (I have 0 ex).
But I have trouble to find Armor and ES, I wanted to do ES/armor but I can't ! Do you think ES alone is enough ?
I also have rat's nest but I need ES... But I lack of crit chance !

So what do you think guys ? What should I change on my passive skill tree and spells ? Thank you !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info