R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Elementalist Build Guide (multi class + version, in depth theory)

Currently testing this in standard. I like it a lot however i am having issues with life regen. I can't seem to keep up with such high APS. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I dropped flame golem for stone and still struggle... *went with more dps variant tree*
Well To be honest I think the other version is friendlier for leveling. Yes the regen is kinda important. That's why we want to have as big as possible life pool as well as taking life regen nodes.

You should actually use 2 golems. What level are you and how much regen do you have and how many links you use in your setup?
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
My profie is public. My character name is ClearspeedMIA. This is a respeced character lvl 75. So i didn't have to level it. If you wouldnt mind check my gear and links and any criticism will be welcomed. Im using 2 6link quills for ez weapon swap for single target. Thank you again for your help :)
Well it seems odd that you have Life regen problems. How much actual regen do you have? what is your max life? GET A SULPHUR FLASK. Just focus on getting more life on tree and get more regen if on the way. Try getting the Ngamahu tiki amulet. Honestly I think the Dying sun on the Elementalist is a bit is over the top but that's ok. Generally pure armour gear is best but your gear is not bad.

I just uploaded a video about EA gear on Youtube: https://youtu.be/dajBcuRgv44
Last edited by Greengroove on Nov 28, 2016, 11:43:23 AM
Thank you so much for your help. I believe the tree has a total of 3.8% i actually took a few more nodes from the templar area to help. Im at work so I'll check my actual regen when I'm home and let you know. And I'll definitely use the sulphur flask. The dying sun i really just use for single target bc the 3 arrows make aiming a bit easier lol. Oh and my max life is like 6.5kish.
Also, i followed that youtube link about the EA gear and it was covering loot filter info...
One thing i forgot to mention is that im running blood rage and i dont think you use that in your setup....this may be the culprit behind my regen issues. I can sustain it while im not attacking but throughout mapping i begin to not be able to keep up due to the degen combined with the high attacks per second.
Ah sorry... This is the link to the EA gear video: https://youtu.be/dajBcuRgv44

Yeah I don't use Blood rage. I don't think you need that at all. I use Frenzy - GMP - COH - Flammability.
And that's all I need. You only need to shoot here and there. For mapping you don't need to have many frenzy charges up at all. Only if the fight with a boss lasts longer you effectively need Frenzy (charges). And you do want to constantly hit the enemy with some attack. Especially after the EA explosion you need to re apply EE to get a better burn damage.
^^ I can vouch for the Tabula running T15s corrupt for Atlas unlocking without ripping ofc. I gave Champion a try, for anyone wondering what class to play next league, I'd like to say that the Champion damage is underwhelming COMPARED to the Elementalist.

Identical gear, nearly identical levels, but the clear speed difference is quite substantial. That being said, I think imma go softcore which leaves me to the choice between Elementalist and Pathfinder.

Is there a way too boost the Pathfinder's hp without losing too much damage. I'm following your tree precisely. Btw I respectfully disagree that your build isn't an Uber lab runner. On a pathfinder this build is an extreme speed runner, and this is the 3rd day in a row i rank it in top20. So give yourself the credit of being as good as any meta Uber lab runner out there :).
Last edited by xecutable on Nov 28, 2016, 12:01:33 PM
Well I don't have much credit here even tho I made the thread. :) The only thing I really did is optimize, test and write about it.

In the beginning the uber lab is a bit harder. Especially since you can't ignite Argus. But sure It can be done. Of course more or less anything is a cakewalk within reason.

Grats on the rankings!

I have not really played Pathfinder. I only theory crafted the tree. I can't tell which one is better. If I would do EA again I would probably just go with the Elementalist again just because it's so easy to get into, the end damage is great and it has free prolif.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info